• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Skyloft After the End of the Game?

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
I'm thinking the rest of the Skyloft citizens wouldve had to come down to the surface to stay eventually. Link and Zelda can't establish Hyrule all by themselves. They can start the royal bloodline, but that's about it...there needs to be more to actually have a kingdom. I think the first Hyrule prince/princess(Link and Zelda's kid)would have had to be paired with someone whose parents are knights(Pipit and Karane come to mind)and continue the bloodline that way. In the real world, royals married knights/soldiers all the time, so it makes sense. More sense than Link and Zelda being like Adam and Eve imo, but let's not go there...

Yay or nay?

Last edited:
sure, that makes sense. but i wondered why all of skyloft didn't just come down when the temple part did

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
sure, that makes sense. but i wondered why all of skyloft didn't just come down when the temple part did

Because Skyloft and the Temple thingy were dating... but then they broke up. :P.

I think that Skyloft became the City in the Sky. The Oocca look like humas and loftwings combined... but I'm not going to talk about how that happend because of the fear of getting permabanned.

I think it would be more along the lines of a colonization of the surface. Skyloftians would provide support and structure to the humans living on the surface, while the surface residents would slowly begin to build up what would eventually become Hyrule. Things continue in Skyloft just as they would if the surface had never been discovered - it's just the population has split in two. Half on the surface, half in the sky.

Last edited:

Dragoncat

But there were no humans on the surface to begin with, I don't think, with the exception of the old lady in Sealed Grounds. I wonder how she got there? If all the humans were sent to the sky, how do you explain her? Maybe I missed a few things...

Say there were some down on the surface. We never saw them. They would have to be hiding pretty well to survive the war with Demise. A few of the creatures on the surface seem to know what a human is. Kinda odd if we never see a human starting on the surface other than the old lady. All she does is sit in the temple. She doesnt have contact with other creatures.

So I think the majority of the humans would have had to come from Skyloft.

Sage_Of_GaGa

13 and hopelessly in love
I thought that ever since I beat the game, back in December. Yay, for sure. But I think that it took a while to get them down, although, it could have happened right after Link and Zelda sealed away the Triforce.
P.S. The Old Women from the Sealed Grounds is actualy Impa. You can tell by the braid and the braclet she has on.

Well, the other parts of Skyloft could have descended at some point after the end of the game. it could have maybe filled in the gaps between the surface. I don't think Zelda and Link are meant to breed. The royal bloodline is that way, but Link is suppose to continue on in spirit of whoever it is and not related by blood necessarily.

Dragoncat

Sage_Of_GaGa said:
P.S. The Old Women from the Sealed Grounds is actualy Impa. You can tell by the braid and the braclet she has on.
Makes sense...

Triforce82 said:
I don't think Zelda and Link are meant to breed.
Wait what? They HAVE to. They're perfect for each other. The spirit relation can still happen if they start the bloodline. Like Twilight Princess Link for example, wasn't royal blood, just a chosen one. I think Skyward Sword Link either blesses the rest of the Links as a spirit after his death, or is reincarnated. Skyward Sword Zelda would do the same regarding the rest of the Zeldas.

Calebmoore

Power Games Inc.
I like the idea that Link blessed the others. But in my opinion I think that geopora is the light sage in ocarina of time or has a relation. they just look so similar. So because the sage has this power he could have kept an eye on links decendants (from hyrule as stated in ocarina of time) and when he felt that it was nessesary he embeded the triforce of courage in to the decendant simply because he knew the relation to the great hero and chose courage because It took alot of courage for link in Skyward Sword to do what he did.

Dragoncat

I like the idea that Link blessed the others. But in my opinion I think that geopora is the light sage in ocarina of time or has a relation. they just look so similar. So because the sage has this power he could have kept an eye on links decendants (from hyrule as stated in ocarina of time) and when he felt that it was nessesary he embeded the triforce of courage in to the decendant simply because he knew the relation to the great hero and chose courage because It took alot of courage for link in Skyward Sword to do what he did.
That's quite possible. The triforce of wisdom would be embedded in the rest of the Zeldas in the same way.

Makes sense...

Wait what? They HAVE to. They're perfect for each other. The spirit relation can still happen if they start the bloodline. Like Twilight Princess Link for example, wasn't royal blood, just a chosen one. I think Skyward Sword Link either blesses the rest of the Links as a spirit after his death, or is reincarnated. Skyward Sword Zelda would do the same regarding the rest of the Zeldas.

SS Link and Zelda are pretty perfect for each other, lol. Also, it's heavily implied that Link and Zelda get together at the end. Not sure where this "I don't think Zelda and Link are meant to breed" idea came from. NONE of the Links are reincarnated - Nintendo has confirmed this and said each Link is a different Link. Also, not all Links are related (TP and OoT are related, WW Link is not related to any of them). The whole "Spirit of the Hero" comment is basically saying how each new hero born will possess the essence of the hero, like his role and destiny and character traits, not his soul. But I like how you said SS Link blesses the rest of the Links - that fits really well.

Also, I think it's cool thinking how the royal family bloodline is a mix of the Hero's and the Goddess - that's a pretty powerful bloodline. So the Zeldas born in the royal family have the bloodline of both.

Dragoncat

SS Link and Zelda are pretty perfect for each other, lol. Also, it's heavily implied that Link and Zelda get together at the end. Not sure where this "I don't think Zelda and Link are meant to breed" idea came from. NONE of the Links are reincarnated - Nintendo has confirmed this and said each Link is a different Link. Also, not all Links are related (TP and OoT are related, WW Link is not related to any of them). The whole "Spirit of the Hero" comment is basically saying how each new hero born will possess the essence of the hero, like his role and destiny and character traits, not his soul. But I like how you said SS Link blesses the rest of the Links - that fits really well.

Also, I think it's cool thinking how the royal family bloodline is a mix of the Hero's and the Goddess - that's a pretty powerful bloodline. So the Zeldas born in the royal family have the bloodline of both.

Exactly. I wasn't aware Nintendo said the reincarnation theory was false though. Also wasn't aware TP Link is a direct decendant of OoT Link. How did you find that out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom