• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Skulltulas

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I feel it's time we have a thread on these monstrous collectibles :P

My question for the community this week is thus: Which skulltulas (hard mode, legend or adventure) have you found the easiest and which ones have been fiddly to do?

For me the worst by far is Sorceress in the woods level, Hard mode actually, The task is to deplete gohma's health to half before she goes to the deku tree. My issue is she dies FAR to easy, my link is level 65 right now and i can kill her with a prism rod with no skills or stars, I solved this by using a regular fire rod with nothing on it at all. But my god 8 attempts to get that skulltula.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
I realized I had to downgrade for that one after the first attempt, so I got it on the second. Unfortunately with Gohma you can't avoid using a weakpoint smash.

I think the hardest for me was in the Water Temple, where you have to defeat King Dodongo while keeping Sheik alive. He has low morale and heads straight for Zelda, so he dies very fast. Dodongo and Sheik are on opposite sides of the map. If you wait for Sheik to be "in trouble" to go save him, it's too late. It took about half a dozen tries to get a feel for how quickly he dies and how long it takes to get there. I wasn't even able to get one weakpoint smash on King Dodongo before rescuing him.

And I'll take this opportunity to announce that I collected the 120th Skulltula last night.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Congrats man ^^, that is an enviable achievement. Still working on the hard mode badges i am dreading the Death mountain level.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
I wish they actually had more rewards for collecting them. I mean, right now, we just have maps with stuff on them and two costumes for Links.

On an on topic note, I'd say my hardest was none of them, I took no more than two tries on any of them.
The easiest was the first one, because, it's the first one. :D

I haven't made an effort to collect them yet. I have about 40-50 I think just from playing the normal Legend and Adventure Stages. I keep putting it off because there's still so many Costumes and Weapons to unlock.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Blech i got 40/120. Working on getting Fi and Midna up to lvl50 with lvl2 weapons so i don't go down in flames on their respective stages. I am not good as either.

I think the hardest for me was in the Water Temple, where you have to defeat King Dodongo while keeping Sheik alive. He has low morale and heads straight for Zelda, so he dies very fast. Dodongo and Sheik are on opposite sides of the map. If you wait for Sheik to be "in trouble" to go save him, it's too late. It took about half a dozen tries to get a feel for how quickly he dies and how long it takes to get there. I wasn't even able to get one weakpoint smash on King Dodongo before rescuing him.

I tried doing this. But I keep not getting it to appear. I beat King Dodongo very fast, Too fast actually, but I do leave Impa to die. So many you need to leave Impa alive too. This makes it harder as you have to race through the stage and beat Dodongo before Impa fights Zelda. Not sure what's up there.

Anyway congrats of getting them all.

Is there a guide, here or otherwise, that details how all the weird ones have to be triggered? I generally like to figure things out myself, but not with super specific "there's no way you could guess this on your own" things.

Is there a guide, here or otherwise, that details how all the weird ones have to be triggered? I generally like to figure things out myself, but not with super specific "there's no way you could guess this on your own" things.
For Legend mode and 1st Quest adventure mode - Yes. They are all in the printed game guide. I bought this. So if you have any questions about how to unlock them, let me know and I'll tell you. So far one skulltula is not matching up to it's game guide description of how to get it (I think, but I need more testing there) but all the rest I have done work just as the game guide said.

wiki Gold Skulltula Guide is essentially complete. just need to figure out a good way to number the adventure mode ones since you can get them in almost any order.

The first quest adventure mode ones are the same way to unlock them all.
1200 KOs to get the first skulltula.
Then redo the stage and get 1200 KOs with taking less than 4 hearts damage to get the 2nd skulltula for that stage.

Last edited:

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Actually i will point this out. Mainly adventure mode is 1000 KO's for the first the second is 1200 KO's less than 4 hearts of damage and the first mission is complete.

If you are in a mission and you are unsure of skulltulas pause and go to warrior info this has a check skulltula option.. Completely useles on those hardmode skulltulas because all the names are ??? but it gives you a clue and it's handy for adventure mode.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Actually it is stated on the skulltula page that you must kill 1200 foes and complete the first task of the level otherwise no skulltula.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom