• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Skulltula Houses

zellinkda

one of many
Hey guys! I have a big question for any of you who have played oot, oot3d or mm. If you had to decide, which game has, in your own opinion, the best skulltula challenge? what made you think this? thank you for your thoughts and opinons :)

Last edited by a moderator:

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
I'd say definitely MM because the rewards were better. There was no point in collecting more than 50 skultullas in OoT because at that point you don't need the rupees anymore. MM had 2x30 skultullas in rather tight and mysterious places and the rewards were nice (Mask of Truth/big money bag)

I prefer the one from MM because the skullula houses was like bonus dungeons and it was fun looking for them,especially the great bay's skulltula house

Majora's Mask, I really loved the design of the ocean skulltula house and the swamp one was a fun little not-quite-mini-dungeon. Getting all 100 tokens in Ocarina of Time always felt pointless to me, I've only done it once.

The great bay Skulltula house had a really cool feel to it. But the OoT skulltula challenge was a full game mini-quest so It gave a huge sense of accomplishment when you achieved the next milestone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom