• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skull Kid

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
The Skull Kid in TP may or may not be the same one from OoT and MM, but the intention was obviously to at least illude to him.

I wouldn't want to see him too much in future games. He shouldn't be the next Ganondorf or anything, but I wouldn't mind a small nod every now and then.

I think they are probably the same, but I would rather like to think that they are different skull kids. After all, in Ocarina of time we saw three different ones, the one who you give a mask to, and the two that you play songs with as a young child to get a piece of heart. Their personalities are a bit different, so I think that they are different ones, though they could very well be the same since as far as I know skull kids don't die (or at least live a very long time).

I would very much like to see skull kid again, he is an interesting character with much unknown parts to him. I liked him and I think the character has a lot of potential.

Whether or not Nintendo will put the skull kid in another game is unsure. Somehow I feel that they would not have him in another game. Though I would wish that they would do so.

All in all, a great character and would love to see him again.

Navi_the_Nerd

I'm a weirdo. Don't be a hater
I love skull kid so much. He's always been my fave and I miss him so much. I have a copy of Majora's Mask and two figurines of him. I also freaked out when I found the mangas.

I was rly hoping he'd come back in TOTK but he didn't :(

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Oh I like Skull Kid. He's a bit mysterious because you don't know if he's the good or bad guy. And in MM he gets a chance to shine by being the baddy who actually is a victim of his own behavior. He's just a child who loves to have friends to play with.
I wish he would make a return one day

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom