• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skull Kid

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
Also, he pretty much implies that he had met Link before, also at the beggining of the game, when Epona knocks Link down, and he falls, Skull Kid says this to Tatl and Tael: "That guy...?Hm... Should be no problem at all".
It is pretty much implied that it is the very same skull kid from OoT.
In what concerns the TP Skull Kid, it can either be the same as in Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time, OR it became a tradition or so of the skull kids to teach Saria's Song to each others...

I'm sorry but that does not imply anything. He's just making a judgement, sizing Link up. Unless you are saying that he's saying that guy as in 'ah that guy I have seen him before.' I took it to mean someone else had said... 'Think you can handle this guy.' Skull kid then replied with 'That guy...? Hm...'

I'm also starting to agree with Darlink01 here. I really cannot remember where I first heard that Kokiri's become Skull Kids if they stay in the Lost Woods for too long. I'm beginning to wonder whether this is actually true.

the walrus cat

the walrus who was a cat
I'm also starting to agree with Darlink01 here. I really cannot remember where I first heard that Kokiri's become Skull Kids if they stay in the Lost Woods for too long. I'm beginning to wonder whether this is actually true.
Actually... I think in one of Anju's mother's (or whoever calls you tortoise) stories, it said skull kid was an imp that had been around since the beginning of Termina. There aren't kokiris in Termina, though if the monkeys in TP really are kokiris, it's possible the ones in MM are too, because it seems time may be passing quicker there (EX: they are more technologically advanced). After all, they seem to live in the Woods of Mystery, apparently a parallel to Lost Woods? That's a different story though.

Since it's pretty much comfirmed skull kid in MM=skull kid in OoT, by the whole thing where he says you smell like the kid who taught you that song in the woods (and remember, that song, Saria's song is played in the skull kid cutscene before the Swamp), that would most likely mean that particular skull kid (if there's multiple), is NOT a kokiri. I believe more skull kids could be seen in the lost woods in Ocarina of time, it may just be a trick of skull kid as we know he's a prankster, but I think I'd need to go back there again to be certain.

And I don't remember where it says skull kids are kokiri either?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom