• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skull Kid(MM) Theory

Yes they are the same skull kid.

The skull kid did what he did in anju's grandmother's story, then "the heavens" that he went to was actually hyrule. Eventually, he went back to termina and took majora's mask. Then he was traveling through the lost woods and found link. It goes from there.

I believe that it is almost certain it is the same skull kid. It makes sense, Its directly after OoT. I also believe Nintendo will never release the official LoZ timeline, because the fan speculation and arguing fuels the series so much so that they would never want to diminish the discussion! I really truly believe that in an official LoZ conference room they have a timeline on the wall. And I bet, this room holds only the most PRESTIGE of all executives from Nintendo and the Zelda series.

yes of course if people would pay attention you would know they are connected in the game in the beginning it says he was on a personal journey looking for a freind who is the freind its has to be navi his fairy from ocarina of time. it has to be the skull kid from ocarina of time he knew sarias song if it wasnt him how would he know the sent so it leads to the fact that ocarina of time and majoras mask are connected through story the skull kid and link is one in the same for both games.

E

essegura92

Definitly is the same skull kid. Remember that link goes to termina from the lost woods and that's the home of the skull kid

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom