• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skualtullas

Mthegreat

Long Time, No See.
Have you seen the skyward sword skualtullas?! i mean, im gettin some mixed feelings here!
im quite happy that they made more realistic than the comical oot skualtullas though im glad that they kept some of the desings on the back. tell me about youre feelings of our creepy new and more realistic enemy(ies):cool:!

I really like the new design of the Skulltullas. They look more realistic this time around-in spite of the fact many think Skyward Sword is a little cartoon-y (or other things)-without deviating too far from the traditional OoT/MM look.

I like the way they are fought this time around as well, because more emphasis is placed on difficulty.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
They're really cool. They're a mix (in how they act) of the OoT and TP ones. They don't cut themselves down like they did in TP, so they'll hang there. Link has to cut them down and fight them. I'm wondering if we can stun them somehow while they're hanging. Probably not. But I really like them.

LOVE IT! I actually love the enemy designs so far, even the bokoblins, the green ones are awesome haha. And Im excited to fight the Octoroks and the Gels and the Skulltulas and the return of the GLEEOK!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom