• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Skipping Scenes

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
So a few minutes ago one my friends asked what would happen if you cleared a divine beast before talking to Impa. Because of the open design of botw it's very easy to do things outside if their intended order, for example I made it to Zora's domain without meeting Sidon, unlocked some different dialouge. Has anybody else tried these skip methods?

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I have. When I go to Zora's Domain, I always go off the intended path to avoid dealing with most of the enemies. So I end up missing Sidon's dialogue and the cutscenes that would normally happen. I haven't tried that for any of the others though.

Challenges have to be instigated by certain actions but mostly you can skip a lot of stuff, doesn’t seem to matter too much.
You must see Impa first tho if you want to collect all the memories.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
So a few minutes ago one my friends asked what would happen if you cleared a divine beast before talking to Impa. Because of the open design of botw it's very easy to do things outside if their intended order, for example I made it to Zora's domain without meeting Sidon, unlocked some different dialouge. Has anybody else tried these skip methods?

There are some minor differences. If you have the Master Sword in hand or complete the Divine Beasts before meeting with Impa, she has some minor dialogue differences. Honestly, I don't think they're significant enough to do in a proper playthrough, but they're a novelty to look up on YouTube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom