• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Siren Realm- Re-named "Silent Realm"

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
As mentioned about about the L and R thing, yeah, that's probably why.

Anyway, perhaps it is literally silent in this realm, that would create a very cool atmosphere.

Hm, I doubt it. Complete silence would bbe kinda boring, and detract from the appeal of the game. Well, who knows. Maybe making sound in complete silence is how the Guardians find you *shivers*

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Ahhhh, I liked the name Siren World/Realm. It sounds much more mysterious. Then again, I think Silent Realm sounds a little creepier, due to the silence and all. Maybe it's supposed to give off that feeling...
I don't dislike Silent Realm. I actually rather like it. I just liked Siren Realm a little more. I'm sure that will change though once the game is out.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Hm, I doubt it. Complete silence would bbe kinda boring, and detract from the appeal of the game. Well, who knows. Maybe making sound in complete silence is how the Guardians find you *shivers*

I think there are sounds in it. I remember hearing some in the video of it we saw in that roundtable after E3. And just because the word "silent" is in it doesn't mean it's filled with complete silence, anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom