• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sir Christopher Lee dies at 93

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
So sad. :(

Christopher-Lee_2687915b.jpg

Sir Christopher Lee, the screen legend whose career took him from Hammer horror to Star Wars, Lord of the Rings and a role as one of the great Bond villains, has died. He was 93.

The veteran actor died at 8.30am on Sunday at London’s Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, sources close to his family said.

He had been treated there for respiratory problems and heart failure over the preceding three weeks and turned 93 in hospital.

Lady Lee chose to delay the public announcement of Sir Christopher’s passing until she had informed close family members. The couple were married for more than 50 years.

Telegraph

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Sad, I remember watching him in Star Wars growing up. I even had the figure of his character. c: He'll definitely be missed.

Mido

Version 1
I honestly could not believe this when I found out a few hours back! :( Sir Christopher Lee always had a tactful, refined way of doing what he did best. After many years of following some of his work, I can only salute him for all he has done in the realm of acting!

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
He seemed to really enjoy his role as Saruman more than any other he had before. I am glad he got to finish his role as him before he died. If I had his career, that's how I would want to go out. Topping it off by completing my favorite role first. And 93 is pretty old. It's always sad to lose anyone of course. But there is some comfort that he had a full, happy, life, doing what he loved all the way to the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom