• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Single Type Competition

MarkaenShoque92

Hero of Hoenn
Just an idea I think would be cool at some point. How about a tournament that forces a person to use only Pokemon that share a type (of that person's choosing)? While there would have to be limitations (such as having some sort of ban on multiple Dragons with a stat total of 600 and the normal tier stuff), I think it would be interesting for people to show off the power of their favorite types. Anyone else like this idea or any suggestions to regarding rules and stuff?

Kybyrian

I actually think it's a great idea to hold a monotype tournament. We've done it once before (before we had Pokemon Dungeon), and it was pretty successful. Maybe we can try this out for the next tournament. :)

I agree, we have had a monotype tournament before. I agree on banning the dragon-type team though, since it would be hugely over powered. In the last one we had 5 monotype pokemon and a 6th wild card, made it much more interesting.

I love this idea. I've actually been using a pure Normal Team on Pokemon Online recently. It's pretty tough, but i pull wins out every here and there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom