• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

single player games vs multi player games

what do you like?

• Single Player games

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Multi Player Games

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
So LoZ, GoW, PoP, Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper are some great single player games (as far as I have seen)

Wii sports ,Mariokart Wiimmfi, Fortnite, Clash Royale, CoDMW and PUBG are some great multiplayer players I know

I personally like Multi player games as I'm a bit friend centred guy. Clash Royale is the game which I had mostly of my fun moments with my buddies So my bote goes to Multi player

Quin

Disaster Master
Multiplayer is only good if your with the right people(which can be very hard to find sometimes). Single player games are always(depending on the game ofcourse) good. They also offer more varied experiences, and mostly have less anti consumer practices, although that is changing at the moment sadly.
A few of my most favorite games like Smash and Monster Hunter are actually multiplayer, but even those I rather play alone than with random people online, or people I don't really know well. Elitist or people who get legit mad when they lose sour my experience with those games a lot.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I like games with optional multiplayer. Like, its completely doable solo, but you have the choice to play with others for more fun/benefits with the gameplay. Monster Hunter is a good example. I can play by myself when I want to, and I can get friends in on it when I want to. I like having that choice.

Ninja

Well well well
Both is cool, I play more multiplayer though. My gaming buddies of 15+ years have been playing tons of custom GTAV servers, really fun.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
Single player. As fun as multi-players can be, especially with the right people, single player games do tend to offer a lot more in terms of gameplay, story, music, variety, etc.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Can we have an option for both?

The only kind of game I don't support is multiplayer only and charge full price for it. A game missing features isn't worth full price.

Titanfall and Evolve taught me those harsh lessons.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Much prefer single player over multiplayer, Story for SP is the majority of the time far better and MP inevitably leads to an asshole trolling

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
In general I tend to prefer single player gameplay more. I do like to be social though so often I will play single player games together with a friend and we will sit together and take turns either switching when someone dies or when we pass some amount of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom