• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Simpsons!!!!!!

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I never cared for it. I've seen a few of them, but I never really found it funny enough to watch it. There are a few quotes from it that are funny, like the Spider Pig thing for one, but it's not that great IMO. Although I'd probably like it more than Family Guy, South Park, etc.

I used to love the Simpsons dearly. Watched it like 3-4 times a day, every Sunday night, but it has since died for me.

The Simpsons...I used to watch it quite a bit, and every one in a while I'll watch it if there isn't anything else to watch.
But I'm not a real fan of it. I would much rather watch it than Family Guy, but I really don't care for American Satires in general. I'd rather watch a British comedy or something. I do like some of the more subtle jokes and the like in The Simpsons though, but I still don't really have much interest in the show.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
When I don't like it as much as it I used to, I still quite enjoy it. Unfortunately, now that I'm allowed to watch it, it no longer has that 'Yay! I'm watch the Simpsons, and mom and dad don't know' feeling.

Welbanks

My mom says im cool...
I was actually waiting for someone to start this thread lol. The Simpsons is the best show ever created, much better than family guy too, god i hate that rip off. Granted the new ones arent so great but most of the older ones are just, i dont even have a word to describe how awesome they are.

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
Seasons 1-9 are about the best animated TV ever put to celluloid. After that it has been severely hit or miss. Mostly miss.

A friend and I can pretty much bounces quotes off each other with ease.

Zero

The Vanished
I'm actually watching it right now. The old episodes are about 1000 times better than the new ones, but I actually still find them fairly funny.

I used to find Simpsons funny, but I haven't cared for it so much as of late. Partially because my interests have changed, and partially because of them changing their style recently. I still enjoy watching it sometimes, though.

I prefer Futurama (which is made by the same creator,) and I wish it never got canceled. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom