• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Simple Plan

General Lee

Classic Gamer
In my opinion they are sorta a "wannabe" punk band. I dont really like them/dislike them but they are kinda "light" compared to some of the stuff I listen too. They are alright but not my fav by anymeans.

Amelie

Air Dancer
I have not really heard any of there songs but I remember hearing the name. I like one of the good charlotte songs. If they sound anything like them I might like Simple Plan ^^

midnightokami

Can I has cheese burger?
I only listen to about two of their song. One is called "untitled" and "welcome to my life" And I really never got the chance to listen to them that much.

I

IvilNatty

I think Simple Plan is one of the greatest bands ever but I do not expect you to agree with me. I think that most of their songs reflect how a regular teenager feels. I'm also thinking that their songs are great if you are unhappy or happy. If you're really unhappy you should listen to "Grow Up". It puts you in a good mood since it makes a statement about being a kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom