• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SilvaGunner

GerudoDesert

I love being gay.
Apparently, his account has been suspended and all of his videos have been removed because of three copyright infrigments. His videos consisted of basicly all of the Legend of Zelda songs, and were loved by everyone... But now, they are just gone..

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Ugh. These fake DMCA claims are really getting on my nerves. I mean, some troll must think it's absolutely hilarious to bring down someone's account and all of their videos that they worked hard on.

This has been going on for too long, and Youtube isnt doing anything about it. That's the most irritating thing.
Are their staff so incompetent that they can't even fish out a false DMCA from a real one on a video that is breaking the rules?

The LP community was the first to be hit by a wave of false DMCAs, now its the VGM community? This is pathetic. Something needs to be done. FAST.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Wait, he was targetted by false DMCA claims? Like chuggaaconroy and NintendoCapriSun and a million other LP'ers? This is news to me, I thought it was legitimate DMCA claims that suspended him. Kinda like how Anime never lasts more than two days on YouTube.

But to be honest, with the way YouTube's system works, I'm actually very unsurprised that trolls are doing things like this. After all, it pretty much gives EVERYBODY mod powers, and chances are somebody will come along eventually and abuse it. Not to mention that between all the trillions upon trillions upon trillions of videos to go through, with so many false claims, even if everybody on the planet was working for YouTube, it'd still take an OBSCENE amount of time for them to sort through every claim and see which ones are false and which ones aren't.

Still, this blows. Big time. I listened to Silvagunner's music all the time and now he's gone just like that! Seriously, what gives false flaggers?

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
But to be honest, with the way YouTube's system works, I'm actually very unsurprised that trolls are doing things like this. After all, it pretty much gives EVERYBODY mod powers, and chances are somebody will come along eventually and abuse it. Not to mention that between all the trillions upon trillions upon trillions of videos to go through, with so many false claims, even if everybody on the planet was working for YouTube, it'd still take an OBSCENE amount of time for them to sort through every claim and see which ones are false and which ones aren't.

Even so, the Youtube staff should have looked at SilvaGunner's case more closely because he/she is popular when it comes to providing the VGM's. It stinks that something like this happened because this person's profile was filled with music from a variety of video games. I know I would be pretty upset if a stupid troll took all those years of uploading away from me :/. Its ridiculous and I'm starting to dislike Youtube for not doing their job.

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
Last time I saw, he was still up, however there is a 'GilvaSunner' going around trying to reupload all of his stuff to honor/save him or something...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom