• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Silent Realm

YES! I Kept walking, and I couldn't find the last two soul pieces, and I would just walk around aimlessly! Then, when the little daisy lost all but one petal, I started to freak out. Then the whole world goes bright, and that creepy music plays and I ran for my life!! It was so awesome! It was like a scary movie..all nice and quiet, then, BAM the music gets louder (and scarier xD) and the guardians are all running after you!!

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Hahaha, i remember my first reaction.

"Awww what a peacefull realm is this, no wonder its called the silent realm"
Steps out of the circle...everything becomes red and creepy epic music starts playing. Guardians awakens with glowing red eyes. Chasing Link like he has commited a unforgivable sin and trying to bring divine judgement by decapitating him.

images

I had no idea the guardians would run so fast. I thought they'd be big and slow like a full-armored Iron Knuckle. It was always such a relief to find the next tear.

Last edited by a moderator:
for me the silent realm was not scary at all well a bit............ the first silent realm in faron woods very very easy for me in the desert also but had some problems getting some tears the eldin silent realm hardest i dindt know you can use the wind to go up whitout the sail cloth skyloft realm was also very easy but a little hard i only died 1 there in total of the silent realm i only died 1 time :) i founded it very easy

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
I just did Farore's Silent Realm about an hour ago, and MAN. Friggin' CREEPY!!! I had read reviews and heard people talk about how terrifying the Silent Realm was. I basically took that with a grain of salt, and completely ignored them, saying, "Ya big babies, grow up, it's a video game". >_>

Holy fudge, boy, was I wrong. I stepped out of the circle and everything changed. My eyes were literately as big as marbles. I wasn't that scared, I also got scared when I stepped in Walking Water, but the worst...the worst was when I got spotted by a Siren whatever. I RAN, and ran, and RAN. I knew it, that was the end. I was going to fail the trial.

Luckily, I made it through without dying on my first try. The Silent Realm is a very welcome addition to the game, and am looking forward to more Silent Realms. ^^

Maikeru

Piper of Time
Scary? Nah.
Freaky? Sort of.
Creepy? A little.
Badass? Totally.

Definitely enjoy it more than collecting tears in Twilight Princess. If Nintendo decides to make more Silent Realms in future Zelda games, I'd be more than happy with that.

Oh my god. Did anyone see those flying things with the scythe-like appendages? Those things scare the heck out of me. I guess they give chase when you run to higher elevations. It's odd, because I never knew they existed. I guess I never paid much attention to them. Heh heh...

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
The Silent Realms are really enjoyable for me, even though I often feel on edge when I play through them. I feel that if I made even one mistake I'll be hunted down! I definitely break a sweat every time I touch waking water, for instance. Overall, the tension and challenge is a nice departure from the ease of Wind Waker and Twilight Princess.

Ballad of Gales

The wind is mine!
Yes! I Also find Them irritatingly fun! though i think it takes away replay value, since its THAT part of The game that makes you reconsider if you should start a new file... Its like a horrible combination of TP tears of light and PH temple of The ocean King. Though i did have fun with it, i dont want to play it again...

Oh my god. Did anyone see those flying things with the scythe-like appendages? Those things scare the heck out of me. I guess they give chase when you run to higher elevations. It's odd, because I never knew they existed. I guess I never paid much attention to them. Heh heh...

Lucky you! Everytime I turned around I practically had one or two right behind me! Even when I was on the ground those things were after me. D: The fact they can go through walls aswell.....there really is no escape!

Z

Zora_Waterfall

The relief when you get a tear with the Guardians chasing you, especially with the flicker back to the peacefulness, is immense

Pen

The game is on!
I really, really loved the Silent Realms! They were all challenging (apart from the one in Faron Woods), and I liked the atmosphere there very much indeed. Too bad there weren't more Silent Realm occasions in the game...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom