• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Silent Realm IRL

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Me and my brother came up with a way to act out the silent realms. The full rules are on the video's youtube page.

[video=youtube_share;MZ3L7URX-Xg]http://youtu.be/MZ3L7URX-Xg[/video]

And I've had reports about it being hard to hear the speech in the blooper, so...
Mom: Time to eat!
Me: MOM!
Brother: Turn the camera off.
Me: Yeah...

Last edited:

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
Me and my brother came up with a way to act out the silent realms, and there WILL be a video posted...

Hide 10 small objects(we're using AA batteries) and 4 different small objects (we're using plastic easter egg shells). The 10 objects are the tears, the 4 objects are light fruits. Yes, there are different numbers in the game...but it had to be adjusted. Set an egg timer for 30 seconds. Add 5 seconds to the timer when a tear is picked up, and give away the location of a tear when a light fruit is picked up. If the time runs out, set the timer to 5 seconds, and they will have that long to pick up a tear before they automatically fail. If they don't fail, add 30 seconds to the remaining time.

I'll put the appropriate silent realm music in the video and etc. Sounds fun, right?

you're very creative :)

DinNayruFarore

God of Goddesses
Yeah I guess this should be made into a search game.

So inside an Easter Egg there's a clue to the other AA's? Also would this be in the dark with a few dim lights on. Maybe even a game to play at night in a forest to add reality to it. Just watch out for wildlife.

Dragoncat

So inside an Easter Egg there's a clue to the other AA's? Also would this be in the dark with a few dim lights on. Maybe even a game to play at night in a forest to add reality to it. Just watch out for wildlife.
I love that easter egg clue idea! Only problem is, my brother's 8 and he can't read all that well yet...I could use images as clues, but what if he already found the 4 that I made clues for? Much easier to say something like "there's one in the flowerpot by the patio"

I would make it in the dark if my backyard wasnt so cluttered...my parents would kill me if he tripped and broke a bone xD And as for wild animals in the forest...they'd be the guardians lol. Bad idea.

@ Yoshi: You bet I'm posting a link!

sounds pretty awesome but i think u should get some people to act as the guardians and chase him down when time runs out lol

Dragoncat

That sounds amusing, especially if your brother is that young. :)
Sometimes I wish we were twins lol. The reason we're so far apart in age, is all the problems Mom had when she was pregnant with me. The doctors said no more kids for 6 years, but Mom and Dad waited longer than that. They actually thought they couldnt have any more...but along he came.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom