• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Signatures of True Beauty

Kybyrian

K4KING passed the assignment on to me. I've already rendered all of the images (the best that i can) and I sent him my first draft of the request.

That might be good, then... because I've got quite a bit to do this week... most of it concerning video games, of course. :P

David

But you called me here...
Well, its alright with me. I don't really mind. I love doing requests. You are welcome to refer anyone to me.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Saw it Hero of Music and I must say I like it!

Say Ky, after your done, I still am curious on how it would look like if you made a sig of mine?

As of now I'm collecting Signatures. With Hero of Music's work, I have 4. If you, Ky, could make after your all done(I don't want to overwhelm you, please) COuld you still try?(I'll still pay 300 points :P)

David

If you're going to do that for K4KING, I can send you the renders I made of the pictures. I've even named them the way they are in the request.

Kybyrian

If you're going to do that for K4KING, I can send you the renders I made of the pictures. I've even named them the way they are in the request.

That would be awesome and sure would save some time.

EDIT: I almost didn't even do the signature... I was almost done with it, about to do the text, and then "Adobe Photoshop CS5 has stopped working" and closed the program. I had to redo the entire thing, but I got it done. :) The renders are arranged similarly to how Hero of Music did it, but really there's not many options when you have so many renders.

K4King.png

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff48/Link_is_master_dawg/K4King.png

Last edited:

David

I HATE it when Photoshop closes. Sometimes it just randomly closes especially when I'm working on something important. I'm glad that you were able to get it done though. It looks pretty great. And I agree, more than two renders just makes it hard to do stuff in a signature. I prefer one (or two if i've got a cool idea) render with a bunch of cool effects with no text (except for my user name or initials)

Kybyrian

Feel free to send those points if you haven't K4 :P

This is my newest signature. I was bored and figured I ought to make something, so this one is of Ezio from Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

David

Feel free to send those points if you haven't K4 :P

This is my newest signature. I was bored and figured I ought to make something, so this one is of Ezio from Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

So what did you do with this one? Looks like the liquify tool to me...

David

No liquify. :) It's a C4D, a rather straight one, in fact. I think the "liquified" effect comes from the background being blurred.

Well that's pretty cool. Now that you mention it, it does look more C4D to me. Great job!

Kybyrian

A little bored over here, so I whipped two things up, not signatures or anything.

Just a little thing to put into my signature to support the rules. ;) If you didn't notice I stole the style of our user group banners.

Another little something because I was bored, which I put on top of my signature.

This is a slightly altered, and I believe slightly better, than what's above it.

Last edited:

Kybyrian

Isn't it about time there be an update in this thread? I think so!

These are my last few sigs that I've made:

This one following one of Hero of Music's tutorials
HoMTut.png

Old techniques + new
Smugleaf.png

Kefka signature tutorial by Seamus
Exdeath.png

Pokemon.png

Quite a few different things in this experimental sig
ChillaDaPimp-1.png

Chilla-1.png

Newest
Joker.png

David

I love them all. Is the black and white one a result from one of those tutorials we found at PR?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom