• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Signatures of True Beauty

Kybyrian

I've made quite a few signatures since I've last updated this thread. I'll throw in the wallpaper I made, too.

- GCC Entry

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/5950/stainedglassalt.png - Wallpaper that I made for ComposerBrother

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff48/Link_is_master_dawg/Vector1fade.png - This is a photoshop brush that I made

- Signature that I made following LozzyKate's signature tutorial

- Sig for frogfreek

- Something I whipped up in my spare time

- Once more, bored

- Entry for the Graphics Community Competition; winner

Last edited:

Austin

Austin

Signature
400x250
Purples and Pinks
The four Lucky Star girls (Konata, Miyuki, Tsukasa and Kagami)
Sugoi monogatari, onii-chan!
I want, like, two girls on either side with the text in the middle. Or something like that.

Kybyrian

AustinLuckyStar.png

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff48/Link_is_master_dawg/AustinLuckyStar.png

There you are... I don't like sigs with more than 2 renders.

Kybyrian

Here is my newest piece that I made while I was bored. I tried a variety of new techniques with this one. I messed around with layer filters to get what you see in the middle and used my awesome new brushes on the left side. I also overlayed some gradient maps and hue/saturation adjustment layers over the top of a few things. Then the oh-so-great clipping mask for the text. I really like how it turned out.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Kyby do you make wallpapers? Or otherwise large(r) banners? I'm asking a couple of graphic makers on here to make me a wallpaper or banner so I can put it up at my graphics site at the Made by others page. I request a Windwaker wallpaper. I have no special wishes how it should look like and what characters. The only two characters I want you to include for certain are Quill the postman and Link. Owww and write in a corner in a small font but visible enough your username so others can see it was made by you.
Can you do this? Thanks!

David

But you called me here...
Hey. I love all of your graphics. You are really great at these. I was wondering if you could make a few more tutorials that implement a few of the techniques that you use (i've followed one of yours already and really liked it). If you do, I will follow it and try and learn the new techniques.

Kybyrian

Kyby do you make wallpapers? Or otherwise large(r) banners? I'm asking a couple of graphic makers on here to make me a wallpaper or banner so I can put it up at my graphics site at the Made by others page. I request a Windwaker wallpaper. I have no special wishes how it should look like and what characters. The only two characters I want you to include for certain are Quill the postman and Link. Owww and write in a corner in a small font but visible enough your username so others can see it was made by you.
Can you do this? Thanks!

Sure thing, I'll get on it tomorrow. I should be able to get it done then. I've made two wallpapers before, but I love how they both turned out. :)

Hey. I love all of your graphics. You are really great at these. I was wondering if you could make a few more tutorials that implement a few of the techniques that you use (i've followed one of yours already and really liked it). If you do, I will follow it and try and learn the new techniques.

I can go ahead and try to make a few more tutorials if you would like me to. In the tutorial I last created I use the technique that I used in there for most of my signatures, but I do switch it around a little bit with a few of my signatures.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
- Entry for the Graphics Community Competition; winner

My goodness!! I have seen this one before but never commented on it! Great work Kyby!! I love how it pops out of the siggy! And great blending too. I usually have no problems with the blending or renders but more with what to use. This one looks epic :yes:
Oww and thanks for making the wallpaper! I really look forward to see it!!!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I know you told me to use the edited one you posted on my page but still I wanna thank you here Kyby!! It is really amazing! I appreciate it a lot and thanks a ton for doing this!!

Kybyrian

Here's a couple new ones. One was entered in the GCC for Majora's Mask signatures. The other I just made for fun.

MajorasMask.png

FFVersusXIII.png

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines

Signature
450 x 250
A rainbow-like effect. Kinda like Psychedelic rainbow, but the colors get brighter and explodes in texture as it spreads, kinda like your Sig, except from the center and it spreads outward. If that does not work for you, then how about Black and blue, with textures exploding and dimming in the center.
(Make the image smaller, to fit it to the signature. Remove the background of each picture, leaving only the character with the effects if possible.)
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4
Image 5
ケンジ
アニメは最高です!
The 5 images, they go in this order from left to right: Image 4, Image 3, Image 1, Image 2 and Image 5. Image 1 is at front, and the following melds nearly into the background.

I'm going to pay 200 or 300 points for this Ky. I hope you can do this. ;) I'm counting on you. Take all the time you need, a week maybe a month is you have too!:puppy:

Last edited:

Kybyrian

I'll get on it as soon as I can, K4. It may take a while because I'll have to render all of the images, but I should be able to get it by the end of this week if I'm not too overwhelmed with the awesomeness of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Black Ops. ;)

David

But you called me here...
K4KING passed the assignment on to me. I've already rendered all of the images (the best that i can) and I sent him my first draft of the request.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom