• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
How can I upload an image? When I used [I.M.G]the image vanished and when I removed the command the link reappears

Last edited:

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Imgur has links that you can copy and paste directly into your signature. If you select "get share links", make sure you're copying the BBcode link.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Are you copying the URL or copying the share links? When you upload it to Imgur, next to the box that says copy link, there are three dots. When you select that, a menu will drop down and you want to select "get share links" and copy the one made specifically for forums.

The link you're using is the link to the imgur album; you need the direct link to the image for the img tags to work. There should be options to acquire the direct link through imgur's interface, but depending on your browser, you should also be able to just right click the image and "copy image location."

This is the link you'll want to use: https://i.imgur.com/3OO6aEx.jpg

Note the jpeg extension, because it is a direct link to the image file.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Thank you @Satan . I'm not using a computer ,I'm using a tablet . So ,pls tell how did you get the direct link before closing this thread
I didn't see the menu beside the copy link as Doc said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom