• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Signature question.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Where should I upload my image to put in my signature? I tried Google Drive to no avail, and Imgur didn't work either.. Those of you that have pics in you signature. how did you do it?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I put the picture I want into IMGbox, then when I tried to put the link into my signature, it said something went wrong please try again or contact an administrator, so here I am

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I figured it out btw, I just put the link directly into the editor instead of using the insert media thing. Now I'm wondering where a good place to get one of those bars people have in their sig. Is there an online generator for them somewhere? Or just throw one together in Photoshop.

I'm sure there are online makers for userbars out there, but they're a pretty quick thing to make in photoshop if you're interested in toying around with creating them. They're 350px wide on standard, although depending on the person the height may vary (usually 20-30px though). So make a canvas that size, and then add whatever you want to it.

Depending on what it is you want, I could probably make you one if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom