• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
Isn't a protagonist like a main character? Anyways...

Name: James
Weapons: Mainly uses a short blade (longer than a dagger, shorter than a sword) but he also has a sword in case he needs it.
Magic: Psychic (Not the conventional psychic, he can hear other people's thoughts sometimes only)
Backstory: He had always wanted to join the army, but was never allowed. So he trained himself in the skills of swordsmanship for three years and became very good, and he has always waited for an adventure to find him.
Race: Hylian
Appearance: an average tall teen. He is very strong but he doesn’t look like it. He has very light colored brown hair, almost blond. He always wears his favorite all white shirt with his favorite all black pants. He always has on black running shoes that he never washes and are full of dirt but since they’re black, they don’t show. He has a scar on his left cheek that you can’t see at first but you will definitely notice it after a while.
Personality: always very serious and you will never see him smile, that is, until you befriend him. If you are his friend you will see that he is always happy and he only seems so serious so that people will take him seriously. Apart from smiling, he is always thinking. He can think up a plan to sneak out of the house at night in a minute, this means he is very smart for his age. He is always acting like no one can beat him in a fight, and they usually can’t. The other weird thing about him is that he can be laughing at the greatest joke but as soon as you mention something about his feelings he will close down immediately.
Role: Protagonist, you choose how.

Name: Damera Tomahawk
Weapons: 2 green-hilted gold swords, and a bow
Magic: lighning/thunder, can cause storms
Backstory: Has lived in New York City his whole life, but one day wakes up in Castle Town with a new family that thinks he has lived with them his whole life.
Race: Hylian, thought he was a human
Appearance: tall and muscular, short black hair, tan skin, blue eyes, wears a black tank top and green and black striped pants
Personality: nice, funny, smart, a gentleman (And overall lady's man), but you don't want to see him when he's angry
Role: becomes Sela's friend and travels with her (if that's ok with you)

Hope that's good!

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Name: Zolanda Stormsword
Weapons: Bow and arrows, sword
Magic: Fire, can shape-shift into a hawk
Backstory: Zolanda grew up in a rough neiborhood. She had to fight her way to school or the store. She always won her fights, but her father often wanted to keep her inside so she wouldn't get hurt. Her mother died when she was young. Now she wants out, and will do whatever it takes to be free.
Race: Elf, and is picked on because of it
Appearance: Taller than most, slim with athletic build, wears a red sleeveless shirt, black pants, and black shoes, green eyes, red hair pulled into braid
Personality: quiet, eager to fight, friendly, secretive
Role: At first a rival of Sela's, but eventually becomes her friend

Is that okay? I can work on the backstory, if need be.

Name: Chinkuru

Weapons: BAZOOKA

Magic: power to control plants

Backstory: Born to Gorons, at age 4 parents died and was set in a basket and set adrift, found by tetra and stowed away on her boat until age 12 (now). jumped out of boat and swam to Zoras Domain.

Race: thought he was a pirate but is a Goron

Appearance: Round, blue eyes.

Personality: Quiet, shy, out-of-the-way, musical

Role: Sage of Music

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Name: Tennor
Weapons: Sword and Shield combo.
Magic: Life-draining touch and harvests energy (think Rogue from X-Men mixed with the bad guy from First Class)
Backstory: As a young boy, Tennor was picked on bcause he always kept his skin covered. He eventually snapped and now hates everyone. He wanders the world, searching for those who have wronged him. He has seen the villain as a protctor of sorts and wishes to help her greatly.
Race: Hylian (how can you be half-minish?)
Appearance: Underneath his solid black armor, a pale ginger. His armor makes him look imposing.
Personality: Mean-spirited and hateful. Greedy and self-preserving, but has a weak spot for Saria's Song.
Role: Puppet

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
You posted your story and said you needed more sign ups in order for the story to go anywhere. So here is my help. ;)
Name: Artemys Star
Weapons: Dual Swords
Magic: Fire, if possible
Backstory: Artemys was a soldier of the realm, serving the royal family. He's done nothing but be loyal to them, though lately he's been thinking about becoming a mercenary. (sorry, same thing for another story I signed up for)
Race: Hylian
Appearance: short brown hair, height 5-10, is dressed in mercenary dark clothing.
Personality: Serious type, though gentle, reserved, and shy at times.
Role: Whatever you want

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom