• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Sign Ups for a Story

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I don't quite have a title for this but a possible one is "Dragon Riding". So anyway, it won’t be much but it'll be something. I just need to write something, otherwise my brain goes numb and I can't think right with anything. I can take as many people who sign up. This is a way back in the past setting so no futuristic stuff. You can add a picture in your sheet if you want but it's not required. So just fill this out and you'll be good to go. ;)

Name:
Race:
Hair color/Style:
Eye color:
Skin Color:
Clothes:
Personality:
Instrument(optional):
Role:
Other:

The first three dragon riders are like minor characters but still come up a few times. The two main dragon riders are the main characters which will be appearing a lot in this story, mainly the girl. If you sign up as the main dragon riding boy then I might make a few changes to the character, but not big ones. I can take more than what the list shows, but this is just if you want a set role. So, here is the list of set roles. ^^

Dragon Rider 1: Atsuma
Dragon Rider2: Chilfo Freeze
Dragon Rider3: Raindrop14
Main Dragon Rider(boy): blue-eyes
Main Dragon Rider(girl): Raindrop14

Here is my character sheet as an example:

Name: Kyla Dornthane
Race: Human
Hair color/Style: Dark blue to waist, wavy and always down.
Eye color: Dark red
Skin Color: Light tan
Clothes: White short sleeved uner shirt, brown tunic, white pants, brown boots to knees, brown belt around waist
Personality: Tries to be kind but has a hard time with it due to some people pestering her a lot, easily annoyed, can hold her anger in for a surprisingly long time(longer than most anyway. It's about one to two minutes)
Role: Main dragon rider(girl)
Other: Not liked by the towns people, she causes trouble a lot

I'll be taking characters until the 23rd. ;)

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Name: Ao Primrose
Hair color/Style: Short brown hair with dyed blonde bangs
Eye color: brown
Skin Color: light tan
Clothes: wears black pants, black boots, gray sleeveless t-shirt and a black vest over it.
Personality: Kind, easygoing, tends to do what is told, and yes...has an eye for the babes.
Instrument(optional):
Role: A dragon rider, don't care if it is the main male one or just another one.
Other: If all dragon rider positions are taken, use him as you see fit, Rainy. :yes:

I hope this works out for you, tell me if you need anything changed or added. ~Gobli

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Name: Elliot Hyrus
Race:Human
Hair color/Style: Brown hair, medium length
Eye color: Green
Clothes:Green tunic, tan pants, brown boots
Personality: Outgoing, brave, intelligent, caring
Instrument(optional): Silver flute
Role: Can he be main dragon rider boy?
Other: None right now.

Hope this is OK, if not, tell me.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Name: Wisla Bough
Hair color/Style: sandy blonde, beach waves, down to her tummy.
Eye color: light blue, almost grey.
Skin Color: tanned and freckles
Clothes: Dark brown pants with riding boots. white long sleeve blouse.
Personality: down-to-earth, easygoing. Goes along with the rest of the group, but can have a say for herself in certain situations if she deems in wrong/inappropriate
Instrument(optional): accoustic guitar
Role: Dragon Rider 2

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Sign ups are now closed. I've not been able to get to the computer with the story on it so you'll have to wait for chapter one for a little bit. Most likely tomorrow it'll be up. ;) For now, the third dragon slot is one of mine. I'll post the character sheet later. :)

EDIT:

Here is the sheet.

Name: Dantay Cordelain
Hair color/Style: Dark blue hair to a little above shoulders, kind of spiked
Kyle1.jpeg

Eye color: Dark red
Clothes: Dark brown pants to just below the knees, light brown short sleeved shirt & brown boots
Personality: Nice, not easily fooled, smart, quick thinking & brave
Instrument: None
Role: Dragon rider 3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom