• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

(Sign up) Role play come to life.

Just one more thing I need due to something Music sent me,I need the personalities of your characters. I know it is somewhat displayed in all of the info and stuff,but I'll need an exact personality probably.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Well, personality wise, he's kind of loud and usually the center of attention. He acts like he has no boundaries, but there are some things that really tick him off, usually when someone insults him and it has actual basis. He's loyal to his friends, but more than willing to make a joke at the expense of others. Therefore, for him, friends can be hard to come by. He also has something against organized religion, so bringing it up with him isnt a great idea.
Also, he has a hard time "getting into" things, but when he is he's completley obsessed. Finslly, when he has no obsession, be tends to bounce around a lot in conversation as his thought processes bring up different things.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
OK, personality for mine: She's hesitant to try anything new, and has quite a lack of confidence, but if one has known her for a while they could see she's gotten better since joining the site. She's concerned with everyone's problems, but avoids debate at all costs. She'll play the mediator whenever possible, she haaaates fighting more than anything. Real secritive about giving out information, not many people should know much more than her gender. A few people will be allowed to know the stuff I specified in the proper SU. She prefers to be called Little or LM, calling her Moon or Moony gets you on her bad list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom