• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

(Sign up) Role play come to life.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
You find a new sight for role playing that has great reviews. Nothing has come up recently on any other sites so you desied to give this site a shot.

Username:
Charcters real life fitness level:
Charcters favorite genres: (keep it clean)
Other:
Backstory: (why do they Rp, how into rping do they get, Ect)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Username: Alonsy
Fitness: Semi-fit. Does a little, but not a lot.
Online Gender: Male
Favorite Genres: Superhero; Medieval Fantasy; High School; Fandom
Backstory: Dragmire grew up in a small town in the US. He has two younger siblings, and a couple of close friends. Hes loud, boisterous, corny and self-confident. He got into RPing because of his (now ex) girlfriend. She showed it to him and he loved it.

Last edited:
Username:AdamantChaos
Fitness:Semi-Fit
Online Gender:Male
Favorite genres:Science Fantasy
Backstory: Was always a good fan of Card RPGs(MTG,D&D,etc.) and his sister introduced him to a popular RP site(Modify.com...XD),which drew him into online RPing.
------
If two Characters are allowed...

Username:StarFang41
Fitness:Quite fit
Online Gender:Female
Favorite genres:Fantasy,Historical fiction.
Backstory: Adamant's Sister. She was introduced to RPing by two of her friends. She also showed her brother about online RPing. She is a little Nerdy and Shy,but can be a very good friend.

(King: So,is this like sword art online sort of?)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Sort in away. Think of it also mixed with scribble nots or the concept of the death note, but multiple people have the power (scribe nots) or it does not have to be related to their deaths(death note). However all actions that are typed would only be carried out in the real world if and only if within reason they would be considered in character.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Username: LittleMoon39

Real-Life Fitness Level: Not very fit, but can hold her own in a pinch.

Online Gender: Female

Character's favorite genres: Modern-Fantasy, Fantasy, can do Sci-Fi.

Other: Her character(s) often have very depressing undertones, she doesn't tell people why.

Backstory: Doesn't really tell anyone the details, but is clear in saying she much prefers the internet to reality. A few details she's let loose are being under 18, having an older brother, and having some kind of speech impediment in real life.

AND I MIGHT CHANGE THIS IN A FEW HOURS, DO A WHOLE DIFFERENT APPROACH TO IT. NOT SURE, I AM RUNNING ON ZERO SLEEP.

AND I DID. I COMPLETELY DID.

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Username: Thief_Of_Blood
Charcters real life fitness level: He is strong and athletic and lithe, more of a track person and swimmer than basketball or football
Charcters favorite genres: Medieval, magical, really anything
Other:
Backstory: He's a secret nerd, not letting anyone know. He RPs when he's bored and he is quite good at them, but isn't like, addicted (unlike his creator).

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Wait!!!!!!! Can I join? =O

Username: HaloOmnibus
Charcters real life fitness level: Is on the track team for her school, but doesn't really get out much aside from that except for walks or bike rides
Charcters favorite genres: Scifi, distopia
Other: She's a perfectionist
Backstory: She RPs because she has no life, basically. She goes to school every day, nobody talks to her because she's weird, she comes home, she doesn't talk to her family because of what happens to her at school she thinks her family wont want to interact with her either. But in the RP world she can be herself and no one will mind, because most of this world is made up of people like her anyway. She's fairly good at RPing because she spends most of her life on it, and she is very competative.

Pen

The game is on!
Sort in away. Think of it also mixed with scribble nots or the concept of the death note, but multiple people have the power (scribe nots) or it does not have to be related to their deaths(death note). However all actions that are typed would only be carried out in the real world if and only if within reason they would be considered in character.

This sounds pretty interesting. Are the sign-ups still open? If they are, do you think you could explain the basic concept of the whole thing in a little more detail? For someone who knows noting of scribe nots it's pretty hard to understand... ^^

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
He meant Scribblenauts. And correct me if I'm wrong, Music, but I think it's gonna basically be 'Our characters roleplay stories, then the stories start happening in real life and our characters have to keep writing to make things happen and fight whatever evil is our antagonist'.

That's what I'm getting from it, anyway.

Pen

The game is on!
Thanks Tatl! I think I understand now. Since no one said the sign-ups are closed and since the actual game thread hasn't started yet I'll assume I can still sign up for this. I'll post a character in a moment. ^^

Pen

The game is on!
Username: Tagami

Character's real life fitness level: She is very fit.

Online gender: Unspecified (just let me know if the gender has to be specified and I'll change it)

Character's favorite genres: Action, adventure, fantasy, sci-fi, comedy

Personality: Bumptious and mischievous. She loves to play tricks on others and she gets really good at doing the things that interest her.

Backstory: She has been practicing kickboxing since she was pretty young, and didn't get into roleplaying until quite recently. The reason she started RPing was because she can be pretty bumptious and enjoys provoking people. IRL she had a hard time trolling around because it wasn't as fun to troll people that she knew personally. She thought that internet RPs were the ultimate place to easily toy with people without them being able to get back on her IRL. She is a quick learner so she got the hang of RPing very soon, and she even grew to like it a lot. However, she is always trying to find new ways to troll with other users.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom