• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

(Sign Up for Titleless Story)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I didn't want to make a sign up thread but I had to, and besides I promised some peeps that I would. Anyway, The Darkness wont be continued for many reasons. This is just a short story that will get me to writing a Zelda style story again, after the massive one I wrote, which I now regret because I could have done better.

Anyway, I know I owe Vatti/Poppy and now Annabeth a story, so this one is it, not so short but not so long either. I will finish it and move on to brighter horizons or I'm a bearded gnome. ^^ Btw, I didn't want to spoil the story by typing the name, so you wont know the name of it until I post the introduction.

Anyway, I have arranged a default cast for this short story, and those that are in are the following people, so if you see your name or character here, you don't need to sign up unless you wanna do so if you think you want a new profile.

--Artemys
--Annabeth
--Olga
--Amber
--Vatti
--Din Akera
--Pop360
--Hazel
--Random Person
--Petman
--Brecken
--Jzak
--Heather
--Ezekiel
--Fredi
--Shantos
--Pocha
--Luxord
--Locke
--Gatrie

If you didn't see your name and wanna sign up for it, then do so before I get to writing, because once the story starts it will be too late. Also, I reserve the right to include or not include characters.

Good luck signing up, and god bless you. Lolz ~Ao

Last edited by a moderator:

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Okay... if you need a character, here you go... >.<

Name: Stephanie
Personality: Shy, mysterious. But good fighter (If that's what you want)
Clothing: Black pants, black jacket, red t-shirt.

If you don't want her, that's fine... just a filler character if you need one, or you can just kick her out altogether. I won't mind!! ^^

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Okay. This looks fun. Just to be sure, can we have histories for the story or not? Anyways.

Name: Koroko

Appearance: Red tunic with light chain mail underneath, short brown hair, brown eyes, average height, somewhat tanned skin

Personality: Hasty and rash, determined, but also kind around his friends and protective

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Okay... if you need a character, here you go... >.<

Name: Stephanie
Personality: Shy, mysterious. But good fighter (If that's what you want)
Clothing: Black pants, black jacket, red t-shirt.

If you don't want her, that's fine... just a filler character if you need one, or you can just kick her out altogether. I won't mind!! ^^
She'll fit in nicely, thanks. ^^

Ah. I'm inside! Good, just tell me if you need any more info about Hazel.
No, I don't think I will be needing more info, I will just give her random weapons and that kind of stuff.

Okay. This looks fun. Just to be sure, can we have histories for the story or not? Anyways.

Name: Koroko

Appearance: Red tunic with light chain mail underneath, short brown hair, brown eyes, average height, somewhat tanned skin

Personality: Hasty and rash, determined, but also kind around his friends and protective
History? Like bios? Um...lets see...I doubt that would be necessary for this short tale. No, M-Kokiri, I'll just assume most of the characters are hylian and I will give them a background and stuff during the story. The info you've submitted is enough. Thanks.

Name:Tony
Personality:adventurous, out going, lazy.
Clothes: Black tunic with tan long sleeves, brown boots, black pants
Thanks for signing up.

>>Alright, lemme just say that I will be using Wind Waker Hyrule, the map with the islands and stuff. The current era or year is just ten years after the defeat of Ganon, so you can have an idea already.

And as to Characters' Family Names, If you did not submit one, I will bless you with a random one. If you don't want to be a regular hylian, let me know. You can be Rito if you want, or any other race that appears in WW. I was thinking about tossing my own created races but meh...it's a short story anyway, so we will do without too many choices.

Note: This Sign Up thread still remains open and will close once the story introduction is posted.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Name: Annabeth
Nickname: Annie
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: red
http://www.myfconline.com/character_avatars/186350_18114.jpg
Race: Hylian
Personality: Annabeth is overall kind. She has a strong will, and always puts her friends in front of her. One thing that she hates about herself, is that she trusts people too easily.

I might change the profile a bit like maybe how she looks.

Last edited:

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Name: Otsana Swiftfeather (Not her real last name, but one she chose for herself)

Race: Rito

Appearance: Red eyes, Light brown wavy hair down to her shoulders, light tan. Has a small scar on her left cheek. Wears a pale blue knee-length dress and a pearl necklace.

Personality: Mistrusts all who she doesn't know. Kind but kinda annoying to those she does. Easily angered.

Random details: Always carries around a small sketchbook where she records information about the wildlife of Dragon Roost island. (and possibly other islands, if she ever visits them)

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Name: Orso Levethian
Appearance: White armor, Waist-length black hair, pale skin
Personality: Calm and collected, but has an extremely violent temper
Extra: Scar on his hand that resembles a dragon

Diablo

King of Redeads
Yay another story from Atsuma!
Name: Diablo Azazel (King Azazel)
Appearance: what my avatar looks like.
Personality: Protects his island kingdom at any cost, tends to attack first ask questions later.
Has a hatred for the living.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Personality: Protects his island kingdom at any cost, tends to attack first ask questions later.

You mean this thing?

image.php

That's one scary character :xd: But at the same time, quite unique and different from all the rest ^^

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Name: Annabeth
Nickname: Annie
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: red
http://www.myfconline.com/character_avatars/186350_18114.jpg
Race: Hylian
Personality: Annabeth is overall kind. She has a strong will, and always puts her friends in front of her. One thing that she hates about herself, is that she trusts people too easily.

I might change the profile a bit like maybe how she looks.
Alright, that will work, but I think the red eyes will have to go.

Name: Otsana Swiftfeather (Not her real last name, but one she chose for herself)

Race: Rito

Appearance: Red eyes, Light brown wavy hair down to her shoulders, light tan. Has a small scar on her left cheek. Wears a pale blue knee-length dress and a pearl necklace.

Personality: Mistrusts all who she doesn't know. Kind but kinda annoying to those she does. Easily angered.

Random details: Always carries around a small sketchbook where she records information about the wildlife of Dragon Roost island. (and possibly other islands, if she ever visits them)
That works, she's accepted, will actually come in very handy.

Name: Orso Levethian
Appearance: White armor, Waist-length black hair, pale skin
Personality: Calm and collected, but has an extremely violent temper
Extra: Scar on his hand that resembles a dragon
My apologies, Myriad, I did have in mind using Atturi, I just forgot to add him to the list, as I forgot several others. I will in a while, don't worry. But I guess I can drop Atturi and use Orso for this one. If you change your mind, just let me know somehow.

Lolz, sorry about me not finishing that other story, long story. Your character is accepted, also the island. ;)

>>Okay, I have come to collect the characters that have signed up so far. I will come back later tonight and see if there are any others. Hopefully I will be able to have something up come this Saturday. Until then, thanks to all who have signed up, together we shall make of this story a good one, even if it is not that long. ~@sie

Jedizora

:right:
Name: Zordo

Appearance: Black tunic, silver armor.

Personality: Scornful, has a personality of an much older person, won't talk much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom