• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sign of the Stars

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!

The Heavens are falling, the Underworld is rising. Humans are finding their spirits as independent people. The worlds are in chaos, and the culprit is a Dark sorcerer named Zhak'Kahl. Only you can stop him and restore order to the Physical and Celestial planes.

It is fantasy, magic clearly is welcome. Other races like Elves welcome. Medieval era.
Good humanoids can have evil spirits, and vice versa. Angels and demons have special spirits. They are more attuned to magical shifts in the planes.

Name:
Race: (Angel, demon, humanoid, spirit, or a half angel/demon)
Alignment: (Good, evil, neutral)
Appearance:
Personality:
Background: (optional)
Weapon:
Other:

Last edited:

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Name: Garahd
Race: Dragon, but he was cursed so that he was trapped in a human body.
Alignment: Good
Appearance: Tall, athletic build, red hair, green eyes, wears a grey shirt and brown pants with a red cloak that's black on the inside.
Personality: Mostly cheerful, has a temper.
Weapon: Even though he's in a human body, he can still breathe fire, knives.
Other: He can fly.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Name: Raios Verdus
Race: Half-Angel
Appearance: Wears a green and white robe, with a green hood. He has almost white Blonde hair and striking green eyes. He has wings hidden under a layer of cloth that goes over the back of his robe. His robe has a rip from the bottom to the waist to help with better movement. Under his robe he wears a white shirt with green patterns and white pants.
Personality: Usually kind and a bit quiet, but he can be oud and harsh when he needs to be. He is kind to most strangers unless he feels a bad aura around them.
Background: Just a wandering half angel, that is all.
Weapon: A white emerald encrusted staff. Used for magic.
Other:

Last edited:
Save me a spot please. I want to use a new char.

Name: Hiroz
Race: half -demon
Alignment: neutral good.
Appearance: he is short. Standing at about 5'6". He has purple hair and bright red eyes. He has slightly pointed teeth. He wears a tight black short sleeved shirt and long dark pants. He has tall black boots with a sliver buckle. His left ear also has a small sliver hoop earning. He refuses to wear a cloak claiming he is always warm. They may be short horns but his hair is long and messy.
Personality: he is a klutz. Always tripping it seems. But this is an act. He is very skilled and a very good acrobat. He just doesn't like showing off. He is calm and quiet. But when he speaks it seems to hold a power. He doesn't like using this power though. He looks out for himself mostly but will help others. Not really showing any demon qualities save his looks. But making him mad is very stupid of you. Only make him mad if you want him to gut you like a fish. The good thing is that he has a good control of his temper. He doesn't get mad easily and likes to talk things out rather than fight. He also likes playing a tambourine at night since he doesn't really sleep much.
Background: he was born under pleasant conditions and his mother died during birth. His 'father' the husband to his mother drove him out of the house at a young age. He was 5 years old. A bunch of gypsies took him in and taught him many things. He never liked the dancing or the music. Save the tambourine. He loved that instrument. He left the gypsies after all that knew him where dead. He never really aged though. He wandered the world, shunned and hated. Mocked. But nothing bothered him. He knew what he was and didn't care. He helped people in the shadows not really helping in the light. He isn't a fan of sunlight. He stole and cheated if he had to but traded honestly too. He learned peace through the wanderings.
Weapon: two daggers. Small and slim. Deadly. He doesn't use them a lot. The blades are twisted and shining sliver.
Other: tambourine is black with sliver accents. He made it himself and holds it dear. His music is good gypsy songs. Fun to dance to.

Last edited:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I have a quick question before I post a character. Is there only 1 physical plane and 1 celestial plane, or are there multiple of each. I was thinking of making a character who could go between the planes at will. If there are multiple physical planes then that's where he would go. If there is only 1 celestial and physical plane, I'll only create a character who can go between them if you allow it.)

Oh yeah. Sorry. This is what i get for playing d&d.

Okay neutral good is where you obey the law but you break the laws for yourself. You are in the middle of good. Not looking only out for yourself but not a good two-shoe either. It is hard to explain. But i think that works

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
'kay. Y'all are accepted. I need to make my own char.... I will later.

Name: Zhak'kahl
Race: human
Alignment: Evil
Appearance: He has dark hair and eyes, and tan skin. He wears black sorcerer's robes, and is tall and intimidating
Personality: Quiet, malevolent, and quite scary
Weapon: Dark magic
Other: Threw the world into whack by ripping holes in the planes.

Name: Shia'na
Race: Angel spirit
Alignment: neutral
Appearance: short Light blue hair transparent, green eyes, and is of a middling height. Wears a purple shirt and forest green pants.
Personality: She's smart and witty, and seems sad all the time, due to the things she has seen in her "life". She is friendly, but does whatever she wants, since technically she can't be killed by anything physical.
Weapon: a katana that glitters like the stars

Last edited:

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
OOOOOOOOO 0U0 no background cuz SECRET
--------------
Name: Kineko

Race: Cat Humanoid

Appearance: here

Personality: Kineko is a fun loving, adventurous kitty who acts a lot like the animal she represents. She has a habit of saying 'nya' a lot, and like a cat, she seem sweet, but her wild side is a force to be reckoned with.

Weapon: A set of red claws that can harness the powers of different elements, mostly fire and light.

Other: Kineko has a spirit too- Hoinu.
------------
Name: Hoinu

Race: Spirit

Appearance: here

Personality: Hoinu is an immature dog girl who is as childish as she looks. She is very protective of Kineko, and the rest of her friends.

Weapon: The 'paws' on her shirt, which she can harness the energy of elements in like Kineko, though she has ice and darkness.

Other: Hoinu, being Kineko's spirit, represents the childish and immature side of her. Funny enough, she is a dog, while Kineko is a cat.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom