• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sign of the Stars RP

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Raios was a little weirded out by the girl's robotic statement. His attention was thrown towards the group of men when he heard one roar in pain. He quickly readied his staff.

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
That caught Akuma's attention. "Ooooh, we have hunters, eh?" He smirked. "I heard the whole thing about this hunting-down buisness...now...Daemon." He rarely called his spirit by his full name, so Daemon knew he was serious (for once). He sighed, then raised his hand. A golden staff with a ring at the top that had other, smaller rings hanging off of it appeared in his grasp.

Akuma meanwhile...he had a scythe. A double scythe that had the handles connected by chains.

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Pangborn took the knife out of his thigh and examined it, "It's that witch! I knew it!" Blackthorn grunts in agreement and readies his broadsword.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lily scurried up the tree they were hiding behind and whistles, the two men looking at her with pure hatred, "Looking for something?" she jeered then pointed to the knife Pangborn was holding, "And you have something I need, so if you hand it back and leave me along, I might not kill you." her words spit with rage.

Pangborn smiled a wicked grin and tried to bend the knife. Lily faked a shocked expression and watched as a blue aura surrounded the knife and burned his hands.

He screams in pain and drops the knife and with a flick of Lily's hand, it's back in her hand.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"What the-!?" Raios blurts upon seeing that. But he quickly cursed himself for possibly giving away his and Shia'na's cover.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"I'm guessing that's the one with the Sword!" Raios yelled jumping out of the way. He then dash behind Blackthorn and thrusted his staff on the man's side hard. THe staff then glew and released a magic blast right on the burly rogue.

At those words, Dagger stopped and whirled around to face Hiroz, his glare full-force and his eyes glowing with rage. "Because I don't like you!" He shouted, pronouncing each word slowly like Hiroz was a small child.

((I couldn't get him to rant like I wanted. I is sowwy.))

hiroz blinked. Was that meant to harm him? Is that meant to be an insult. Hiroz just smiled. "Join the club then. Everyone hates me." He shrugged. He didn't mind all the hate, all the jeers against him. Hey at least he was recognized, someone payed attention to him.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Hya!" She pounces on Pangborn and cuts through him with her glowing sword like a hit knife through butter. "There…"

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Raios almost lost his lunch, but was able to keep it in. "Wow, uh. Unique." He said the Shia'na.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"That wasn't supposed to be something special. I was just trying to keep us safe." She says to Raios.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom