• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Siege and Sabotage (Sign-Ups)

Hello, Hero of Time with yet another story. Yes, I am finishing Of Wolf and Man, this will be the story I write after that. I have several roles in this story that I need to be filled.

The basic concept around this story is: An army from a distant land wants to conquer the Kingdom of Viperio. They set up a siege against Viperio's capital in an attempt to take over. The corrupt king does not take action, and a new king needs to take over.

The sign-ups should be as follows:

Name: Damera Tomahawk
Role: Main Character

However, certain roles will have some specifics in the sign-up. For example, the Rebel Leader will need to be a grown-up man. The roles are as follows,

Prince - Atsuma
The prince of Viperio. He wishes to take over as king in order to bring justice to the kingdom.

King - (reserved for kokirion since he gave me the story idea. If he doesn't want it, it will be open.)
The corrupt king of Viperio. Explained in the basic summary.

King of the Distand Lands - (reserved for Myriadviper42 since he is a loyal reader and wished to be a warlord in my last fan-fic. If he doesn't want it, it will be open.)
Leader of the siege against Viperio, wishes to take over and will not cease until the King of Viperio steps aside.

General -
The general of the Viperian army. In time, your role will change but will still be of importance. Must be a man above the age of 20.

Rebel Leader -
Leader of a gang of rebels in the capital that wish to end the siege. Must be a grown-up man.

Rebel Leader's Wife -
Self explanatory. Must be a grown-up woman with a relevant age to the Rebel Leader's.

Member of the Rebels -
Member of the gang of rebels. No requirements. I will take up to 10 of these.

King's Assistant -
No requirements. Will have a small role.

King of the Distand Lands' Assistant -
No requirements. Will have a somewhat small role.

Tavern Owner -
Owner of the tavern in a far away village in Viperio. Very small role, must be a grown-up man with the same last name as the Love Interest.

Love Interest -
Damera's love interest. I'm not sure what I'll do with this role. Must be a 16 year old girl with the same last name as the Tavern Owner.

That's all the roles I have for now. I may think of some more later. Please fill them up with the said requirements. Any questions, just ask;)

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Hm, this should be interesting. I should start reading your stories, they're Awsome!

Name: Tahsha Tomahawk
Role: Main characters twin Sister

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom