• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Side Hustles

Ninja

Well well well
More often than not we have one full time job, however sometimes we need some extra income whether it be for unexpected bills, or to save up for an item/vacation that we want.

Do you or have you ever done work on the side to make some extra income? If so, what was it, and are you still doing it today?

For me, I'm working on putting extra money away to pay off our home, and I signed up for a few services like Amazon Flex, and am considering donating plasma for extra cash.

Well i was a dumb dumb and while working part time at a coffee shop i managed to make it so that my rota was set so that I could take on a second job for a near to home cashier job.

Both were fine and the goal was more money but i didnt realise that the naughty tax man would then double tax me and because i hadnt informed the right people i got emergency double taxed which meant i actually earnt less money for a while despite working two jobs...

In the end i just managed to get my coffee shop hours increased.

So yeah i've done a side hustle but i'll never do it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom