• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Shrine with too many skips

dtc

No, that's basically impossible, if you ignore the koroks you can just find your way without them. As talking to them only does their quests.
The problem is that I can't even find the koroks... I get lost too much on korok forest (and no joke that sometimes when I teleport to the shrine i get lost while trying to go to the entrance of the deku tree)

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
The problem is that I can't even find the koroks... I get lost too much on korok forest (and no joke that sometimes when I teleport to the shrine i get lost while trying to go to the entrance of the deku tree)

Uh i think you can get quest markers for them under "korok trials" but yeah no theres no easy way to find anything in the forest

dtc

Hey, something that happened me today. Basically I cooked an elixir with one lizalfos horn and 4 frrogs that increased your max stamina. What happened is, I got an elixir that also gave me 17 hearts. Now I know that there is a chance to get some hearts with elixirs (not counting hearty ones), but can an elixir really give you 17 hearts?
Also i found funny that there is a shrine on the hebra region that you need to go really far from it to access to it and it basically trolls your sheikah sensor (and it trolls me too, i remember myself looking for half an hour straight for the shrine before giving up on it and then findng it casually) The shrine is that one where you have to use a snowball to open a door and then the shrine is a blessing btw.

dtc

I've red the post and it doesnt tell anywhere that you can gain so much hearts with an elixir. It may be some kind of bug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom