• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Shrine didn’t give me Spirit Orb. Possible glitch?

I killed the guardian in the Muwo Jeem Shrine. After picking up the loot dropped by the guardian I proceeded through the gate that opened upon defeating him. When I walked through the chest was open and the monk was not at the top of the stairs. It was as if I had already beaten this shrine previously but I had not. Am I going to be short a Spirit Orb when I get to all of the shrines now? This is upsetting. Any ideas? I have a few hours of gameplay since so I would hate to go back to a save point before the shrine (if even possible).

dtc

are you sure you had not beaten it? Because the scouts respawn with a blood moon. If u r sure, then its probably a bug

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
If you check the map, see if the shrine is completely blue, if it is then you've cleared it already. If it's Blue with an Orange center then it's a big ole bug

are you sure you had not beaten it? Because the scouts respawn with a blood moon. If u r sure, then its probably a bug
Thanks. Good to know. It is possible that I forgot that I cleared it and re-entered it, not paying attention to the blue/orange coding before I did. And since the scout was there I just assumed I hadn’t cleared it. I’ll pay more attention next time.

If you check the map, see if the shrine is completely blue, if it is then you've cleared it already. If it's Blue with an Orange center then it's a big ole bug
Yeah, I think dtc straightened me out. The scout prob respawned in a blood moon and I assumed I had not cleared it. I’ll pay more attention to color of the top of the shrine before re-entering in the future. Thanks for the help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom