• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shower: Morning and/or Night?

Shower Morning or Night?

• Morning

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Night

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Both

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Whenever

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • I don't shower...

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I shower in the afternoon after work because I have to wait like 3 hours after my shower to straighten my hair. If I wanted to do that before work, I'd have to wake up at 4 am. No thanks. So I shower at like 4 pm when I get home so I can straighten my hair part of the way before bed and the rest of the way when I wake up in the morning. And no I can't just use a blow drier because it makes my hair poofy.

On the weekends when I don't have a schedule to keep, I'll shower whenever I feel like it. But that's still usually in the evening.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
In the evening. My hair takes hours to get dry and I don't really like to go to work with wet hair. So I always take a shower during the evening or in the late afternoon. It's so great to feel refreshed and going to bed

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I shower typically 4 times a week or so, sometimes more; roughly every other day. When exactly depends on the season. If it's summer, I like to shower in the morning so I can let my hair air dry when it's nice out. In the winter, it usually ends up being before bed because going out with wet hair results in said hair freezing.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I usually do morning when I wake up. My skin and hair gets oily and I feel gross in the morning. It only gets worse as the day goes on. So I start my day with a shower and usually have a happier day because of it.

I have tried showering before bed, I'll still wake up feeling greasy.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I shower both times. I feel like it's best that way because you've sweated in your sleep, so you're showering to start the day clean after that, it's also a pretty good way to wake up. The shower before bed is to get clean from the day you had!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom