• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shower: Morning and/or Night?

Shower Morning or Night?

• Morning

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Night

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Both

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Whenever

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • I don't shower...

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Do you take a shower after waking up, before bed, or maybe both?

I almost always shower twice per day. I can't wake up properly without having a shower, but on the other hand I feel gross going to bed without having one too. So both it is!

(if you take a bath, then that also counts)

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I prefer showering in the morning mostly cuz it's a wakemeup, but in summer it's literally 2-3 showers a day. Goddamn summer ^^

I chose whenever because, well I don't ever look at the time when I'm taking a shower, and I know it's nowhere near bedtime or when I wake up.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
If I can, I do it in the morning, before getting dressed. But since I work as a mailman I do it after I get home on workdays, since I have less time in the morning and I get sweaty and dusty when working.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I shower once a month so I assure you I am perfectly clean. Only ever had one boy in a pig mask sniffing around my sword school and I gave him the same assurances!

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Evening actually. I just hate having my hair wet all day and also my skin looks iffy after I shower, my acne becomes more apparent :(

sertii.

ufufu.
that really hinges on how gross i am but as a general rule im a morning shower kinda bean, and since i do all of my exfoliating beauty stuff when i shower so i feel like i glow a little more in the hours immediately following

this is super important to me

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Both. I like to feel clean, and feeling grimy and sticky when I go to bed doesn't help with the going to bed. Nothing like hopping under the sheets afters a nice hot shower.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I usually shower in the afternoon because my shift ends usually ends around 1pm. If I don’t shower right after work though I typically do it night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom