• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Show Your Swag! Make People Jealous!

geek4887

The Unknown
Hurray for nerdy random things, Meego! Oh, and I love Death Note....it was too short though. :(

korp

bagels
^dat super purty

raidbox.jpg

now lets stuff this lil babe with a few terabytes of storage

Hero of…. #s, I guess
I guess I'll be showing my HeroClix collection. HeroClix is a collectible miniature strategy game featuring superheroes, which means that I'm geekier than you, I don't only collect little plastic superheroes, but I play games with them.

6289219386_3200d235e9.jpg

What I've got so far of the new Superman set. This holiday season I hope to get a case, though, which should bring me very close to a complete set. I've got Superman allies on the right, enemies on the left, in the back, Legion of Superheroes on the left, misc good guys it the center, misc. bad guys on the right.

6288681581_972c51b9aa.jpg

From my Watchmen Fast Forces set.

6288731113_9b61991753.jpg

Some of my miscellaneous newer figures.

This is by no means my whole collection, but it's some of the highlights.

If you can name 70% of the characters pictured there, we need to be friends.

korp

bagels
^ Looking sick man!

Wanted ot talk about my new mouse. I was going to use this for League of Legends but then I never got around to playing it lol

faq0o.jpg

NAGA EPIC!

12 mappable buttons on one side.
wd8dR.jpg

interchangeable magnetic snap side panels
VjCc4.jpg

xOay9.jpg

you can actually change the back light. for my photoshop I like to keep it on team K chaos green because of my fallen comrade. see here.
(a few days ago it randomly started disconnecting, leaving my afk in a couple starcraft games, ready to be raped...)

Anyways for my default internet browsing, i have it set to phase through the entire color spectrum over time.
V7PFz.jpg

Current default mapping is

1: Ctrl
2: F5
3: alt+<
4: alt+>
5: Shift
6: Tab
7: Ctrl+C
8: Ctrl+V
9: Enter
10:Delete
11:windows button+E(opens windows explorer window)
12:Ctrl+Shift+N (to make new folders when resizing swag photos/ creating a new layer )

Starcraft mapping

1: Q
2: W
3: E
4: R
5: D
6: F
7: 1
8: 2
9: 3
10:4
11:5
12:6

There's also 2 buttons under the scroll wheel. I use the top one to switch between profiles, and I think I'll map the bottom starcraft one to Y ( I keybind Y to make my champion laugh)

Tom

Wanted ot talk about my new mouse. I was going to use this for League of Legends but then I never got around to playing it lol
Wow, that's sick man. The only mouse I own from this brand is the Death Adder, I'd kill for one of yours, though. Really nice.

Austin

Austin
So I got a new computer recently and got some other cool stuff, this is what my desk looks like now.

GO77U.jpg

I think I need more monitors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom