• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Show Off Your Zelda Merch!

Hello, hello! I thought this would be a great way to share merch with others, and maybe help some people discover new merch they didn't even know existed! Feel free to tell others where you got it from and your personal thoughts regarding the item.

I have quite a few things to show off, but I think I'll start it off by posting my favorite item first and maybe post the rest later!
20210409_130749.jpg

This is a BoTW Link Medicom figure I preordered back in January. As you can see, the paint job on him is very clean, and there is no awkwardness in the face. Overall, it's a beautiful, well-made figure that I think retails around $46 on Amazon!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
All I have outside of the actual games are a couple of pins on my hat
(Pics coming whenever I can get them uploaded.)
I got them from Jbone creations on Etsy. (Does that break the rules on advertising?)
I want some stickers for my car and maybe a t-shirt, just haven't really looked around much for any yet.

Last edited:
All I have outside of the actual games are a couple of pins on my hat
(Pics coming whenever I can get them uploaded.)
I got them from Jbone creations on Etsy. (Does that break the rules on advertising?)
I want some stickers for my car and maybe a t-shirt, just haven't really looked around much for any yet.

I have some Zelda pins too from etsy! I won't say the seller though in case it does break the rules ahhhhh

20210402_113458.jpg

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Most of what I own that's Zelda merch apart from the games is the amiibo. I own the WW, SS, TP, and BotW Link amiibo, the BotW and WW Zelda amiibo, and the Sheik amiibo.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I actually have a shelf full of Zelda stuff. Mostly amiibos, with a mix of Figma figures, I think a Jakks Ganondorf which was the last thing I got from Toys R Us, and a Majora's Mask statue from First 4 Figures.
LV9WlRA.jpg

Also got a lunch box that I stole from my brother because he had two, a Toon Link Plush that I actually won here, and a golden Wii Mote from the Special Edition of Skyward Sword. Not pictured, but I also have a Wolf Link amiibo still in box that came with Twilight Princess HD and I also have a copy of Hyrule Historia.
cVTKqfY.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom