• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shout Box on or Off?

willsfairysword

links assistant in combat
Funny story about the shout box about a year ago I didn't even know it existed suddenly one day it was just there I just keep it on but never use it. :cool: Non-Exictant money well spent.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I don't see the point in turning it off to be honest. If you don't want to see it just don't look at and you'll he fine. Plus it's not like it's in your face, one can easily browse the forums and post in threads without glancing at it, but like I said it's not like it gets in the way, you don't have to look or take part in said conversation.

So my answer would be no. I don't really get annoyed over the Internet as I'm quite laid back, so I see no reason to turn it off for that, plus it's just convenient, you can also see new threads pop up and see who has replied to which thread etcetera.

masterSword2

Smile!
It's always on for me, but I pretty much always just lurk. In fact, today was the first time in forever that I actually said anything in the SB. :P

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I turn mine on and off.

I keep it on in the morning when everything is simple and clean. I turn it off later in the day when most people start to become annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom