• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Shouldn't Link and Ganondorf Be Better in Super Samsh Bros?

Should Link and Ganondorf be able to send back energy orbs like in Oot in Ssb

• Yes, it's more accurate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it's too unfair

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

biggreenhawk35

Link's Hawk/Celtic Form
Well i was thinking about this as i played the two franchises and i thought it would be cool if link and ganondorf could reflect energy orbs or send it back to the other fighter like in Oot by just simply punching or kicking

this would give them an unfair advantage but still i would like to see that

what are your thoughts on it?

if it gives an unfair advantage it wouldn't work, they would have to be nerfed, they're fine the way they are (well Ganondorf has to stop mimiking Falcon but still)

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
They could make it so the orb stays at the same speed, or can only be used in specific areas. Or, for the first time ever, they could add in a magic meter! Or only when Zelda's there with the the Bow and Arrow of Light. . .

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
OR, they could do this if they make EVERY character have a partner, and them and their partner get added benefits. Play 2vs2(vs2vs2) battles, and these partnered abilities are only allowed in these battles. Kind of like you can do the different modes and such, you can do two player partner matches.

Let's see, Mario and Luigi can get that team spin thing they do; close range but a lot of damage.
Ganon and Link can bounce orbs back and forth; far range, medium damage but if you miss a bounce you take the damage instead of an opponent.
Pikachu and Pokemon Trainer can... what, he gives them all heal berries to heal 100%? (:lol:)
Kirby and MetaKnight could do some sort of large, rock+sword drop from above?
Samus would need a partner... so would some other characters.

Any other ideas? I think that could be a fun, plausible idea for a new SSB game if they balance it right!

biggreenhawk35

Link's Hawk/Celtic Form
wow a lot of good ideas i think producers and developers should take into consideration

next ssb should have Shadow as a playable character plus another special attack characters can get through an item like the final smash but different kind of like the x-ray attack in the new mortal kombat

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Reading the other posts, I decided not to vote. I was thinking the same thing Justeazy was, but not exactly. It seems logical that characters can do partnered attacks, but for Ganondorf and Link I think it'd be more of a rivalry ability. For example, only Link and Toon Link can reflect Ganondorf's light orbs because the characters have the Master Sword and Link and Ganondorf are rivals. I feel like Kirby and Meta Knight would have more of a rivalry ability, since you always seem to fight Meta Knight. (That's been announced to change in the upcoming Kirby game for WiiU.) For the Kirby and Meta Knight rivalry, Kirby would gain the ability of Sword Kirby, because a sword always appears when Kirby and MK face off. The two characters in the same battle would result in the sword appearing with the familiar "Get it!" sign, however only Kirby could snag the sword. Of course, this would result in new attacks (and maybe special attacks) until Kirby either takes enough damage to lose the ability or taunts, also resulting in him losing the ability.

It's an interesting concept, and would be a great thing to include in a future version of SB.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Super Samsh Bros? Sorry dude, cannot help myself...it just sounds to damn funny!

Anyway, Link already had an advantage with his shield, that you could block projectiles without using the defend button....very handy actually.
And now that simple A attacks that can reflect stuff? People would abuse it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom