• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Should They Make the Great Fairy Good-looking in OOT3D?

i always liked the great fairys.... even though there half naked.... seriously whats up with that.... only problem with then that i found... is that they kinda look like the female verison of ganondorf.... what with the green skin and all

Fierce

Deity Link
Well from the footage I've seen, they made her exactly the same... but bouncier. -_-;

Personally I think the disturbing fairies are perfect the way they are. Just another way OOT became so memorable. The Fairies had a lot of... personality. If you saw the BETA fairy, aka the Blue Fairy, their original design was much different. It looked bland though, lacked that Zeldaness about it that seperates the world of Hyrule from just another realm of generic fantasy creatures.

Gerudos wore way too much make-up too... I always thought they looked like men as a kid. The white lipstick looked like a big bushy mustache.... Perhaps the excess of make-up was a way of getting around graphical limitations? Then again... Zelda and Malon looked just fine >.>

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I think the reason why The Great Fairy's boobs are bouncier is because in the N64 year, There's was not much technology to make the games look more real. But since 3DS came out, They are making the characters look more real like a person. But not too deep. But yeah, Djinn said that they are not remaking it. That's my ideal guess and reason.

Mamfi1908

The New Guy
I think the fairy godesses in WW looked a lot good-like than the one in Oot. i Wish they would go with the WW look. but i know that that won't happen. they wouldn't change the characters that much. They will just refine them.

I think the fairy godesses in WW looked a lot good-like than the one in Oot. i Wish they would go with the WW look. but i know that that won't happen. they wouldn't change the characters that much. They will just refine them.
it was suposed to be, "I think the fairy godesses in WW looked a lot MORE good-like than the one in Oot.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
As far as I can tell they already have. She looks better than the 64 version, the fairy fountain itself will look much better too. those star like lights that scroll across the walls will most likely be affected by the 3D so that it looks like some lights are flush with the wall while other lights will dance in the background seemingly further behind the rooms boundaries. I'm more interested in how the room will look but I guess the fairies hair will get more definition, her many sharp points (ex. nose) are more rounded now and I'm sure there is a host of other minor details that have been changed or added. The magical light that engulfs Link when you get a new power should even look better. Each time we find a Great Fairy Fountain I'm sure it'll seem a lot cooler then on the 64, I feel like they are now trying to play up the great fairies in Zelda, perhaps because of the new partner in SS, she could be a young great fairy. That's just speculation though on my part.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
When you say good looking, I hope you mean graphically and personality-wise, not more exposure. Everytime she appeared onscreen and even now, I cover my eyes because something tells me she's naked even though she really isn't. Oh, and her way of flirting with Link definitely isn't the same as the Queen of Fairies' version (TWW Queen).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom