• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should There Be More Than One Profile

Should they add more slots

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters

shaymin1

Derp.
I don't think there should be more memory. Besides you could not trade to the other save. When me and my brother buy our games we always trade (although its usually him just giving me stuff and me trading him level 2 Bidoofs).

I've always liked that you have one adventure per game.
Though I often feel like re-playing a game, that's why they make more than one game per-generation, and allow us to migrate our Pokemon. So we can re-play without consequences and still enjoy our existing games.

Here's my opinion: It COULD work, BUT it would involve not being able to interact with the other save file. Another drawback would be something like the GTS, you deposit a Pokemon, It get deposited by the GAME not by file, so you have to share GTS data with the other game. FINALLY, it ruins one of the best aspects of the game: Interacting with others. In a world with 2 or more save files, there's no need for a second or third game. We'd just have say, Black. That's the Fifth Gen. Why make White version if you can have two people playing on the same Black cartridge? That's at least how I interpret it.

I don't see the point in having multiple files. Are you really going to work on both files the same? Use an action replay DSi if you want multiple save files or backups.

No, the point of Pokémon is interactivity with other players, if you all have a save on one cartridge how are you going to play together, I like being able to battle with my sister and trade with my mum it's all part of the fun of it.

I think they should. When it was the time of Gameboy the technology didn't allowed to do that at a cheap price but now I think they should. If I want to borrow my Pokemon game to a friend he has to delete my file or play in it and that kinda sucks.

I say yes because I loved Soulsilver and when I beat it all I wanted to do was play it again. But because there was no way in heck I was going to delete my current save file (it had my Lv. 100 pokemon in it), so I had to buy Heartgold.

No. Each Pokemon game is designed to be ONE person's unique experience and sharing the game with someone would just ruin it. I understand people wanting to restart their files, but Si glee files are here to stay.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I say yes, but only because I have younger siblings and we'd like to be able to enjoy the games without erasing each others data or buying a gazillion copies of the game. I Don't let them play my copies because they may accidentally save over my file.
Anyway that's my view on it.

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
I don't think it would. Pokemon is a rather personal game. You can't just pick up somebody else's game and play it normally. Each player needs their own game. It just makes sense.
It's like asking for multiple user profiles on a handheld like the 3DS....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom