• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should the Wii Get a Second Zelda Game?

Should Wii get a second Zelda game?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! go to Wii U directly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think its too close now to the Wii U releasing... (however a zelda game is a zelda game and I would get it no matter what )

Both. I think that it should be like what they did for Twilight Princess: make one game for both consoles. It'd reach a broader audience with little kids buying the Wii U or people swapping their Wii for the Wii U or people who are gonna be most likely keep their Wii (me).
I wish they did that for the 3DS and DS though. Now I can't play Ocarina. ;A;

Definitely not, it's time Zelda took the leap to WiiU and I personally am extremely excited to see it happen, Zelda had it's run on the Wii and the Wii has run it's course, Nintendo will stop making so many Wii games from now on and the Wii charts will soon be taken over by games like Moshi Monsters.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
No since the Wii does technically have 2 Zelda games and the Wii U will be out in a few months. I'd rather they develop a Zelda for that than release one on the Wii after the Wii U is out.

Even if I did feel that it was a good idea, in what time would they make it? Zelda games take years to make, and I don't think the Wii even has a year. I think they should focus on the Wii U. Plus, Skyward Sword was such a massive project that I think it justifies the Wii only having one exclusive Zelda game.

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
Releasing a new Zelda on the Wii and not the WiiU would be like releasing a new Pokemon game on the DS and not the 3DS...

Oh wait :P

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I think they should spend all there time on the Wii U game (and 3DS game). The Wii has 2 Zelda games..maybe not 2 exclusive Zelda game but still, also if you add up the backwards compatibility with the Gamecube games and the Wii Shop Channel....anyways no, I think they should spend there time on the Wii U, I REALLY want to see and play and HD Zelda game. By the time the game is actually finished (Q4 2013 - Q3 2014) The Wii U will probably be half price, and even cheaper used! (Personally i'm only getting a Wii U for Zelda, Smash Bros maybe, Pikmin 3 is a most likely maybe, but i'm definitely not getting the console until a Zelda game comes out on it).

They wouldn't finish the next Zelda game in time for the Wii. The next console game would be for the WiiU. Nintendo will probably have a 3DS Zelda game before the next console Zelda game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom