• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should the Wii Get a Second Zelda Game?

Should Wii get a second Zelda game?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! go to Wii U directly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
With the Wii U coming out so soon I would like to see a Zelda game come out on that. It almost feels like the wii got two anyways with TP and SS.

As others have stated... It already has a 2 Zelda games, Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword... But a THIRD game, I'd prefer it to be on the U.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
I don't think the Wii should see another Zelda title on it. The biggest reason why is that the console is nearing it's end of life. If anything, it has pretty much passed its end of life, since there really aren't many major releases coming out for it anymore, save for Xenoblade Chronicles here in North America.

I'd prefer for Nintendo to work on a Zelda title for the 3DS (since the only ones we have are OoT and Link's Awakening DX (unless you have the Ambassador Certificate)) and the WiiU (we need some impressive launch titles for the WiiU for it to sell without a second thought). Skyward Sword, from what I've played, is a masterpiece, but should be like the SNES: only one superior Zelda title on the system. (I'm not hating against the NES, N64, and GameCube. Heck, OoT and WW are my top Zelda titles.)

Well there are 7 Zelda titles on the Wii. There is Twilight Princess (even though it's also on GameCube), Link's Crossbow Training (even though it's a spin-off of TP), Skyward Sword, The Legend of Zelda, Adventure of Link, A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, and Majora's Mask (even though LOZ, AOL, LTTP, OOT, and MM are on the Virtual console), so I don't know if there are going to be any Zelda games released on the Wii since Wii U is coming out soon.

I think if a new zelda game came out within a couple months it would feel too rushed, i am fine with it having only one, not inluding twilight princess.

We probably wont see another zelda game until another 2-3 years. It is their first HD console. They are going to want to make everything perfect, Nintendo is not a company that likes to rush.

I hate to be an *** but no, just focus on this new system instead of working that old stuff. Nintendo needs to get that PR working their little butts off for this system or it's kapoot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom