• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should the Legend of Zelda series ever bring back Navi?

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
well if her nails on a chalkboard, ''hey'' ''listen'' ''hullo'' are still in tact, then kill navi :) navi was sooooo anooooyyyyiiinnnggg i much prefered midna or someone who actually ''TALKS'' but i think fairies are pretty much done with they are kinda old.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
well if her nails on a chalkboard, ''hey'' ''listen'' ''hullo'' are still in tact, then kill navi :) navi was sooooo anooooyyyyiiinnnggg i much prefered midna or someone who actually ''TALKS'' but i think fairies are pretty much done with they are kinda old.
1.Navi did actually talk
2.kill NaviD:

one thing I thought of is having a great fairy by your side the whole game i think that would be much more annoying think about it

General Lee

Classic Gamer
I dont know but I knida found Navi a bother at some points of the game. It might/might not be a good idea. I also found Navi somwhats helpful so Im not sure but they should maybe come up with someone new/new name.

M

Myyrä

I like navi and i never found him annoying.

Even so, i say NO, because its oot thing.
I think its just not good idea.

S

Shawnogohma

I found her to be quite loveble. She was a cite fairy. Yes the other fairies were cute too, but Navi was different. I also didn't find her annoying.

But NO fairy is better than Cielia.

Chris

It has been awhile...
Of course!!!!!!! Navi was my favourite sidekick in the series.

Navi had the best information of all the other sidekicks and the noises she made were kinda cool once I got use to them. She had a great personality, a working brain and unlike Midna, a loyal personality.

Changing her personality would be stupid because when she said "Watch out!" She was just warning you of danger. The hey listen was WAY better than that ******** ringing that Tatl made. So, Navi FTW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom