• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should the BSs of the Older Games Be Updated?

I didn't read much into ALttP's updated manual, and of course I can't read Japanese, so I'm not going to go into a lot of thought translating them. However, I do know by having played the GBA ALttP that the Palace of the Four Sword did not add any concrete, new evidence to the games placement, nor was it an important part of the games story. For anyone who has played it and played other updated games like it that include an extra level or two, they would realize easily that the Palace of the Four Sword is just that: an extra level for those who took the time to complete Four Swords. It dosen't contain anything from the Four Swords game, other than the fact that you fight four links at the end. It also does not have the Four Sword Shrine in it, which is actually where the Four Sword is and has been located in the three games that it was centered around.

But as for the BS being redone for the older games, I don't necessarily think it is going to happen, but it would be a plus if they did it. I could see Nintendo possibly re-releasing an updated version, graphic-wise, of LoZ or AoL, but I don't see them adding any big, important storyline to it relating to the other games in the series. If they did, yes it would be good, especially for LoZ since it had basically no BS whatsoever, but I doubt it will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom