• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should SS Have New Items What Would You Like to See

Well all they have told us isthere will be a whip like in the ds zelda game...and some kinda beetle like weapon....and then the usual....would you say nintendo is being lazy by not actually thinking of many new items....or are they just out of ideas all together....what kinda cool items would you like to see in the new zelda and do you think they should bring back items from majoras mask and ocarina of time

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!
I think bringing back the Ocarina of Time would be super duper uber cool. But apparently the new musical instrument is a harp, not confirmed but the screen shots from the trailer strongly suggest it. If they don't bring the hookshot/clawshot back I'm gonna be very mad.

i agree with this....and i havent seen an ything about the harp i will go to look that up...and the hookshot/clawshot is a masterpeice other than the bow in oot and tp tose items are the all time greatest in my opinion

yeah they did say it was the only to new weapons they have mentioned were the whip like in the ds zelda and the new beetle....like i said before

@dadude1200: A conducters baton was present in The Wind Waker. It WAS the Wind Waker. Well, my main wish was the return of the whip, which was fulfilled E3 of last year. But...I would like to see some sort of electric device. Kind of like the Dominion Rod, except it shoots a burst of electricity. Imagine the puzzles...

the wind waker must not return it was annoying to play that thing...and the whipe is great im excited about that and does it bother anyone else that you can only have one item equipped like in the ds zelda that would be difficult in some battles wouldnt you think

I would agree with you, Link1017, except for one, crucial point. Switching items no longer interupts gameplay. So you could be fighting a boss, and while your running, switch from bombs to bow in an instant. So you no longer have to stop to switch items anymore, which to me seems a vast improvement, even if you can hold only one item at a time.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
A new item would be cool if Nintendo put in some kind of cool boot if thier even doing the armor thing like in OoT and TP

I agree random guy it is a huge improvement and I believe the.whip will serve as a grapple and then later on even though its not confirmed link will hopefully get a hookshot/clawshot item and I also agree With some type of new armor but not a money suit thing just armor that helps protect link maybe armor that uses magic

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
I guess this isent a new item but I want to see a new spin on the Lantern, I would like it to have a shutter that would filter the light in one direction, perhaps in the shape of a circle. its totally possible and it would put me in mind of the ALttP Lantern. in SS you would control the medieval flashlight 1:1 with Wii mostion plus. Aside from that i think the whip is great item and i cant wait to see the dungeon that features that item.

I see what you are talking about Raven a lantern like that would be a lot better for more than one reason it would help in caves to see what's ahead before you get there and when your in parts of the game where there's just not enough lighting

Personally, I prefered the Clawshot to the Hookshot. Just because you didn't have to immediatly let go after you've used it. You could hang on the wall and get your bearings before dropping down and fighting. So if Nintendo decided to have the Clawshot (or double Clawshots for that matter) instead of the Hookshot, I wouldn't be disappointed. And I don't mind the idea of the whip becoming a grappling hook, as long as that doesn't become its main focus later in the game. And as far as armor goes, I'd like to see the return of the Magic Armor, except I'd want a magic meter, kind of like its usage in Wind Waker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom