• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should Skyward Sword Link and Zelda break up?

Should Skyward Sword Link and Zelda break up?

• Yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • Maybe?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think that they should because Link is so clingy of Zelda like in the end, he said he wanted to stay on the surface with her I think. He could've just stayed in Skyloft but he is just so clingy of her that he would move in with her underage. Maybe he just thinks of her as a mother or sister figure? And since he doesn't have a family, she's the closest to a family he's got? I don't know.

I never liked Zelink anyway. And she flirts with him too much even when she's too old.

What does everyone else think?

Last edited:

Ninja

Well well well
Zelda and Link are always going to be a popular narrative and pairing. If it is done properly, I would welcome it with an open mind, however we don't ever get any type of official scenes showing them as a romantic couple. To be honest I thought the romantic tension between them in SS was cute, however I really wish Nintendo would have thrown us a bone here, ah, young love.

Even in BotW, we don't get anything solid. We have Zelda and a fishwaifu (best waifu) that either have diaries of having feelings for him, and family members actually saying they love him, but we never get anything concrete, just Link looking oblivious as always.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Zelda and Link are always going to be a popular narrative and pairing. If it is done properly, I would welcome it with an open mind, however we don't ever get any type of official scenes showing them as a romantic couple. To be honest I thought the romantic tension between them in SS was cute, however I really wish Nintendo would have thrown us a bone here, ah, young love.

Even in BotW, we don't get anything solid. We have Zelda and a fishwaifu (best waifu) that either have diaries of having feelings for him, and family members actually saying they love him, but we never get anything concrete, just Link looking oblivious as always.
Optimized-The-Legend-Of-Zelda-Breath-Of-The-Wild-780x438_rev1.jpg

I don't mind the thing so much. It's nothing that's really annoying imo. Plus, the fact that he (probably) isn't 18 doesn't mean a ton. The age of adulthood was much younger back in the day. In the US we use 18 because our lifespans are long enough and we have enough reason to keep kids under our thumb long enough. Back then neither of those things were really true. Plus, after all the **** those two went through in SS, I have a feeling they're matured beyond their years. I overall don't have a huge issue with it.

I think it is sweet he wants to stay with her. Why would he want stay in Suckloft anyway?

Why do you think it's sweet that he wants to stay with her? I think he should've stayed in Skyloft because I don't think he would be so clingy that he would stay with someone he loves just because he loves them.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Why do you think it's sweet that he wants to stay with her? I think he should've stayed in Skyloft because I don't think he would be so clingy that he would stay with someone he loves just because he loves them.

When you love someone like that, you do want to be with them. And that is reason enough to stay with them.

Plus Suckloft would be dull after exploring Hyrule. Link would have trouble going back to that life after his adventures.

When you love someone like that, you do want to be with them. And that is reason enough to stay with them.

Plus Suckloft would be dull after exploring Hyrule. Link would have trouble going back to that life after his adventures.

No, he cannot move in with Zelda triangle lip, they are too young and they're probably unmarried so he can't move in with her. Moving in with someone unmarried could cause problems. He should've stayed in Skyloft, it's not like they are two hours apart from each other, he can travel on a giant bird for ten minutes to see his girlfriend. He is too clingy if he says he wants to stay with Zelda triangle lip just because he loves her. He and her need to wear their whore makeup because Link may have wanted to stay with Zelda triangle lip because he loves her and also because he didn't comfort her when she was crying tears of joy or did something about it, so he needs to wear his whore makeup.

Zelda triangle lip needs to wear her whore makeup too because she's too flirty, whiny, mischievous, childish, and a crybaby who doesn't even hold back her tears or suppress her emotions.

Link bored with Skyloft now after his adventures could be a good reason.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
its different age span in hyrule, pinks, you seem to keep wanting them to not be together and forcing this viewpoint onto others. personally I didn't think they were together at all but they were like friends in my view

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
You don't need to be married to move in together.

Suckloft would offer no interest to someone like Link who had had such grand adventures.

She is a girl she can express her emotions however she likes. It is the mans job to suppress his emotions and Link is rarely emotional.

its different age span in hyrule, pinks, you seem to keep wanting them to not be together and forcing this viewpoint onto others. personally I didn't think they were together at all but they were like friends in my view

I just like stating my opinion, I don't want to try to change others. But I never liked Zelink and this is why I hate Zelda, because of how she interacts with Link in games like OOT. Link is better off with someone like Saria, Mipha, or Malon. I can't relate to Zelda but I can relate to Link, especially because he seems autistic, which is what I am. And he seems pretty introverted and quiet, and I can be introverted as well. SS Zelda triangle lip is too outgoing and doesn't suppress her emotions anyway.

You don't need to be married to move in together.

Suckloft would offer no interest to someone like Link who had had such grand adventures.

She is a girl she can express her emotions however she likes. It is the mans job to suppress his emotions and Link is rarely emotional.

I am a girl, too and I can suppress my emotions and hold back my tears when I'm with people who are not someone I'm really really close to, like my grandpa, mother, or a few of my close cousins or a friend that I been around since I was very small. Most of the time, I tend to express my emotions only around those people. I like Link because he is rarely emotional and Zelda triangle lip needs to be like that. Zelda triangle lip is weak for crying tears of joy at the end instead of suppressing it and holding back her tears. She probably hasn't learned to suppress her emotions in her life.

Zelda is around those she cares about. She cares about Link and she lets out her emotions around him.

But Impa was around too and she only was around her for a short amount of time. I wouldn't let my emotions out near someone that I've only known for a short amount of time. I mean, look at Link, he only cried a little bit once in the game and he didn't cry squat out of his eyes after Demise was defeated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom