• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should Nintendo Capitalize More on the Loz

Big Octo

=^)
I'm . . . not exactly sure what you mean. The Legend of Zelda already plays a big part in Nintendo, so I'm not catching your drift.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
If you mean should they release more information, basically give away entire storylines of new titles...no. That would spoil everything for the fans and have them love interest rather quick, as they already know what'll happen next.

F

fox534

not like that i meant that they pay equal attention to it as mario to me their just as good but i like loz more

Big Octo

=^)
They pay attention to Mario mainly because it's their flagship series. Zelda comes in a close second, there's no need to add to the high amount of attention to it.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
God. If Nintendo put all their members onto working onto a Zelda title, it'll only be done in about 2 years. Why? The models and textures. The floors and walls. Enemies. Dialogue. Translating. Animation. Items. Plot. Story. Puzzles. Action. Weapons. Cinematics, AI, Etc. Nintendo focuses on them both equally, but out of all that, Mario only has Floors and walls, Dialogue, translation, models, items and AI. And a bit on Cinematics. Mario has been the same ever since, so they have about 1 year to make a Mrio game with it all been cut down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom