• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should Majoras Mask Had an Adult Mask?

G

GoddessOfHylia

I think the game and masks are fine just the way they are. The fierce deity mask, being the "adult" mask it sort of is, works for me.

unless there was a need for it, like a quest or something like that i don't see why they would need to put it in the game. if there was like this big side-quest, where you would have to transform between child and adult, to get something really awesome. i wouldn't mind that, that would actually be really cool, in my opinion. :)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
It technically already does. The Feirce Deity Mask is in adult form. Although you can only use it in the Majora battles. It's still a mask though. But for a mask that you could use anywehre, then no. I think the game was as good as it was because you had the disadvanteges of being a kid. If you tried to get into, say the milk bar, and you had the adult mask, then you wouldn't have to do that cool sidequest to get into the milk bar. Yeah, MM was better without an adult mask.

well the feirce deity was not adult link size it was much bigger if you were playing on a emulator and wnet into clock town you would be like 3 times the size

No, there shouldn't be. The masks are fine. Besides, there would not be much difference between child Link.

while I think it might be interesting, it's not needed.
the other masks technically make link an adult, just in a different race.
if there was a plot around the mask however, it might be a neat aspect.
majora's mask doesn't need it the way it is though.

DazzWarr

Dazz
The FD mask wasn't really a similarity to an adults mask, I mean, if you bother getting it, you only need it for a tiny bit. It would of been cool to see something similiar introduced earlier on in the game, although I don't think it really matters that much at all, and I agree with most people on here saying it didn't need it.

Who reckons the FD mask should of been in more games? Infact, in general, who thinks masks should generally be included in more games? Majoras mask 2 anybody?

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
It doesn't make that much sense considering there are no other special abilities it would give. Maybe if it was needed to access certain areas but otherwise it would really be nothing but a cool accessory.

I dont think it should have a mask. Link wouldnt have got so many advantages from it, just some other type of respect from the people there. I liked the way it was like a child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom