• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should Link Get A Voice Actor!!!! Share Your Thoughts!!!!

Should Link get a voice actor?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MW7

Link should be...Bob Saget...nope Neil Patrick Harris huh huh? :)

How I Met Your Mother is awesome. That should be the next Zelda game; it's the next logical step from Skyward Sword that Link and Zelda fall in love. The game's story is told in flashback by Bob Saget telling his kids about how he met their mother Zelda. I would honestly like voice-acting 100% in that scenario.

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
How I Met Your Mother is awesome. That should be the next Zelda game; it's the next logical step from Skyward Sword that Link and Zelda fall in love. The game's story is told in flashback by Bob Saget telling his kids about how he met their mother Zelda. I would honestly like voice-acting 100% in that scenario.

I am no longer a How I met your Mother fan but...yes that is the next logical step for this franchise! :)

I am very firmly with the no community and was very glad when Miyamoto said it will never be done. I wouldn't mind and would actually like to see other characters is the game have voice acting. However for me (and many other fans) Link's silence, even in text, has become as iconic as the green tunic he wears. There is no real reason Link needs to wear a green tunic but there would be outcry if he did not. These things have become part of the world we love and, while some would be ok with it, I think giving Link a voice would be a bit of a slap in the face to all those that have come to cherish and love the icon of the green clad, silent hero with his sword.

Not even Kaepora Himself could not have said it better

MasterSwordBoy1

Hero of Pie
Link doesn't need a voice actor. I am partically satisfied with his grunting noises and his grunting noises are funny sometimes! Like in Skyward Sword, sometimes when Link is dashing, he yells out really loud and it sounds like the "D" word which is weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom