• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should I Rent This Game First?

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Huge fan of Zelda, HUGE fan of Zelda. So I was wondering if I should rent Darksiders before jumping in to it, or just buy it for $10-$20 because it is pretty cheap and if I don't like it then I can just sell it back for 1/2-3/4 of the price I bought it for.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
I think it is so cheap that it is definitely worth just picking it up. It's just $18 used at GameStop. It's even cheaper at Best Buy, but it's gotten hard to find and isn't available at most. If you search on Amazon you can get it for even cheaper. Heck, iff you are a PC gamer, you can get it for $5 on Amazon.

In any case, I'd definitely pick it up as it is well worth the full price of a $60 game, let alone the significantly discounted $15-$20 you can get it for. At that price, it's not much of a risky purchase, even if you really don't like it.

F

ForeverZelda

Is darksiders on the xbox, playstatio, or the wii? Or something else?

E

Eltomato

It's on PS3, xBox 360, PC, and I THINK Wii but not sure about that one.

Linksister82

Setterwind
Awww I don't have either a PS3 or an Xbox360. I suppose I could play it on PC but my PC gaming skills leave MUCH to be desired.

Kuddlesnot

100% Video Creator
You can attach a gamepad to a PC...

:)

But see that is the very problem. The PC port of Darksiders is excellent, but has well documented problems with all kinds of gamepads. I would not recomend it for PC if you are not comfortable with a keyboard (but the keyboard controls are excellent, however.)

Dan

But see that is the very problem. The PC port of Darksiders is excellent, but has well documented problems with all kinds of gamepads. I would not recomend it for PC if you are not comfortable with a keyboard (but the keyboard controls are excellent, however.)

True but when that does happen,
You can normally tweek the controls for gamepads with certain programs.

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
Definitely buy this game. you will spend hours playing it and replaying it. and since it's so cheap it's not going to hurt your wallet at all! besides, its a good game to pick up every now and again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom